Region 4 2A College Prospects According to Murphy Fair

singray

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 31 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826469783[/snapback]In my personal opinion, what the Guru(Murphy Fair) says means very little. I have listened to him on many occasion and find that he is like every other red blooded Smith Countian, he knows very little about football as far as the X's and O's. How ever he was smart enough to make a killing off of it and has been for a while now. In my opinion when you start talking about DII and DIII prospects you are talking about someone who is probably going to walk on at some $25,000 a year private college in order to play football a couple years longer when he should be trying to better his education if he's not going to go on and go to work. So the prediction didnt impress me much. Singray was trying to make light of the fact that some in Carthage have predicted Westmoreland 4th place in region 4-2A. Like I have said earlier, this proves the football knowledge you people in Carthage possess. I guess building a big indoor practice facility will make you people look like you are a big football town, but all on this site know the truth.

Actually...I think Murphy is from Arizona. He now resides in Murfreesboro...not that it matters.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Antwan @ Jun 1 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826469990[/snapback]Actually...I think Murphy is from Arizona. He now resides in Murfreesboro...not that it matters.

Actually...I think Ive heard him say he was from West Tennessee but he resided in Smith Co for a good many years. Did he or did he not have a son to attend Smith Co highschool and possibly play on the Smith Co. football team a few years ago. I know I have heard him pull for Smith Co. on the radio before. Funny thing is I heard someone ask him the all time record of the Westmoreland vs Smith Co. series last year before the playoffs, but the guru said he didnt know and that they had not played each other that many times. I dont guess 11 times is that much.

Guest Termite

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 1 2007 - 02:39 PM) 826470128[/snapback]Actually...I think Ive heard him say he was from West Tennessee but he resided in Smith Co for a good many years. Did he or did he not have a son to attend Smith Co highschool and possibly play on the Smith Co. football team a few years ago. I know I have heard him pull for Smith Co. on the radio before. Funny thing is I heard someone ask him the all time record of the Westmoreland vs Smith Co. series last year before the playoffs, but the guru said he didnt know and that they had not played each other that many times. I dont guess 11 times is that much.

His son did play for SC...I think he graduated around 2003. You guessed right... playing someone 11 times ranks about 18th down the list..so in the big picture it hasn't been that much..Here are a few numbers.... Cookville(35), White Co.(44), Lebanon (44), Livingston(55), Dekalb Co,(34) not to mention Jackson Co. ,Gordonsville and others....11 is not many...

My new predictions for this upcoming season!!!

1 Smith County

2 Upperman

3 York

4 Jackson County

5 Cannon County

6 I can't remember the name of this place, but they are awlful!!! They lost everybody last year and are lucky to even field a team. Maybe Smith County will let some of there band members help them out!!! Or even better I heard a rumor that some of those guys from that dominating team in 1995 are going to dress out once again for some much needed help??? I hope they remember their advil!!! What a joke these guys are!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(glover @ Jun 2 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826470490[/snapback]My new predictions for this upcoming season!!!

1 Smith County

2 Upperman

3 York

4 Jackson County

5 Cannon County

6 I can't remember the name of this place, but they are awlful!!! They lost everybody last year and are lucky to even field a team. Maybe Smith County will let some of there band members help them out!!! Or even better I heard a rumor that some of those guys from that dominating team in 1995 are going to dress out once again for some much needed help??? I hope they remember their advil!!! What a joke these guys are!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

At a place like westmorland rich in tradition, you dont rebuild you reload. them and smith are still who everyone else in the region will be chasing and I would put Cannon at 4th they defeated Mt.Pleasant in a scrimmage and looked pretty good. York should be fifth and Jackson improved, but still 6th.

QUOTE(glover @ Jun 2 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826470490[/snapback]My new predictions for this upcoming season!!!

1 Smith County

2 Upperman

3 York

4 Jackson County

5 Cannon County

Thats OK that you cant remember the name of that last team. I mean that's pretty typical for someone who has never played a down of football. To everyone who doesnt know why this boy has made such idiotic predictions, just keep that in mind when your laughing at him. Ask him about WWF wrestling or kick boxing(communist China's favorite sports) and he is an expert.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 2 2007 - 08:15 PM) 826470628[/snapback]Thats OK that you cant remember the name of that last team. I mean that's pretty typical for someone who has never played a down of football. To everyone who doesnt know why this boy has made such idiotic predictions, just keep that in mind when your laughing at him. Ask him about WWF wrestling or kick boxing(communist China's favorite sports) and he is an expert.

you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 2 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826470628[/snapback]Thats OK that you cant remember the name of that last team. I mean that's pretty typical for someone who has never played a down of football. To everyone who doesnt know why this boy has made such idiotic predictions, just keep that in mind when your laughing at him. Ask him about WWF wrestling or kick boxing(communist China's favorite sports) and he is an expert.

Where in the #$%^ did Rasslin come into the conversation??? We better leave Ms. Postman alone before he goes postal on me!!!! Lets all remember all these postal people are very small minded are easy to lose it!!! He will probably shoot someone at the next Smith Co./Eastmoronland game. I see that you can't take a joke and have NO sense of humor!!! Now I will leave you alone before I layth the smackdown on your monkey&%^!!! LOL Talk about a joke!!! Go put on your letterman jacket and cry some more!!! Monkeyboy!!!