A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But won't Voyles be back in AAA at White County for cross country? If so then it will be Duble vs. whoever USJC throws at her.

I'm looking forward to racing Mahaney in cross country. But if he runs like he did during track season then we might have the call the cops for speeding.

Edit: Teamwise Girls:

Who knows. Girls change a lot. USJC has most if not all their crew coming back and should do well.

Boys:

Look for Lipscomb and USJC to be back near the top but don't be surprised if another school places high/wins.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 31 2007 - 02:09 PM) 826469689[/snapback]I'm looking forward to racing Mahaney in cross country. But if he runs like he did during track season then we might have the call the cops for speeding.

Wow... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Jun 4 2007 - 02:47 PM) 826471214[/snapback]Did everyone forget that Ryan Johnson was a junior??

And so was Jackson if that counts for anything.

I would say MLK for the team championship

i hope DC=DL. not that these predictions mean anything. there will be a lot of other good teams that arent mentioned that could win the title

I refuse to make predictions for how things are going to finish until we hit the racing season. But if you score the state meet from last November, and remove all the graduating seniors, USJC takes the top team spot in (gulp) 30 points.

I don't know who's second, third, or last (oh wait. Last is probably that Community school but whatever) but I see USJC as an early favorite.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Jun 4 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826471284[/snapback]I refuse to make predictions for how things are going to finish until we hit the racing season. But if you score the state meet from last November, and remove all the graduating seniors, USJC takes the top team spot in (gulp) 30 points.

I don't know who's second, third, or last (oh wait. Last is probably that Community school but whatever) but I see USJC as an early favorite.

ya that method doesnt do much.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Jun 4 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826471355[/snapback]Especially since USJC (from what I've seen before) doesn't train well over the summer.

USJC, MLK, and David Lipscomb would be the early top 3. Look for FRA to surface along with some of the other usual top 6 teams.

MLK is gonna have to to run more than 30 miles total between their varsity 7 over the summer if they want to be in the top 3