Bledsoe County Football?

Where to start? I think we probably have spoken with the same "little blue mom". All she could talk about was how embarrassing it was and that apparently no one cared. As far as John Swafford goes, I do not know him very well, but I have known him for a long time. I will be at the fair at least a night or two this week and I will ask him if he would be interested if the position was offered. There is no doubt he is the type of person we need. You said it just look at his record, or look at the job his son Eric does in the legislature. Vpender, don't you work with him? What about asking him if there is some interest there? It is time we stepped up as a community and did something positive for the youth of Bledsoe County.

I got an idea why don't you and bchswar break out your walkers and take yourself down to the field and clean the bathrooms and what not.... What did this "little blue" mom do for the jamboree? Why didn't she go to the field Friday night and make sure everything was fine but wait a minute thats probably Coach Roberson's job, I mean its not like he was playing in the high school jamboree or anything.... Thats one reason why I don't support the "little blue" like I probably should and thats because of SOME parents that run it!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious that most people on here do not want to make a difference, they just want to stick their head in the sand and pretend everything is going great. For those of us that know just a little about BCHS football we know the truth. It is becoming increasingly clear why some of you say the things you do about those of us that want better for the youth of our community. YOU DO NOT! You have become content with losing and having a second rate program and making excuses why that is so. I must admit that makes me very sad for the future of Bledsoe County. And as far as the comment about the Little Blue program, I do not know everyone involved with the program, but I do know from reading the paper each week the last few years that they win some ball games and are usually very competitive among the other teams in their league. That does say something.

Amen.......knowing the coaches very closely it is sad to hear the stuff put on here. If there was no pride then why are they coaching. You should never question anyone's pride or work ethic or do bashing when clearly it seems like some have no idea the situation is. If they are so unqualified could you please tell me why BCHSWAR and others that keep on and keep on and keep on and the players read this post and what do you think they think? Not all people on here are like yall and calling for peoples heads BEFORE THE FIRST GAME.........Coach Roberson and his staff are fine upstanding people and if there is reason they are not.......why don't you provide examples other than just hogwash about something BCHSWAR, and warrior4ever........all i have to say. Go Blue don't let some idiots speak out and try and ruin your year.......wish more people thought like polecat

Thanks, it is much appreciated.

Best of luck to all.

POLECAT

A coach should make sure that his facilities are not embarassing?........? Doesn't Bledsoe have a Atheletic Club? Most schools I know have an Atheletic Club that helps keep up the facilities. Do you want the Coach to coach his team, or do you want him to be the custodian? In my opinion, he should be preparing his team for the upcoming game. I can't believe if you are a true BC fan, you would bash the program and new coach before they even start the season. I hope this group is the minority. For the one's who support this program speak up!

As for the scoreboard, a call to Coke or Pepsi (which ever sponsors your facility) will get your scoreboard fixed.

Good Luck to the new coach and B. C. Warriors! (except for when your playing us)

it would probly get you guys a new one.we did at polk a few years ago.they would be glad to have the name of coke or pepsi for everyone to see above the team name and they could possibly help with other things.it worth a try other than all the complaining. but its just a polk fan opinon. good luck on they way over here and besafe

It is obvious that most people on here do not want to make a difference, they just want to stick their head in the sand and pretend everything is going great. For those of us that know just a little about BCHS football we know the truth. It is becoming increasingly clear why some of you say the things you do about those of us that want better for the youth of our community. YOU DO NOT! You have become content with losing and having a second rate program and making excuses why that is so. I must admit that makes me very sad for the future of Bledsoe County. And as far as the comment about the Little Blue program, I do not know everyone involved with the program, but I do know from reading the paper each week the last few years that they win some ball games and are usually very competitive among the other teams in their league. That does say something.

Hey warrior4ever or BCHSWAR! I think most of us have figured out you have multiple screen names maybe a couple more! It is not hard to figure out you all are a bunch of republicans and if you cared so much about this program you would SHUT UP and get behind this ball team and stop all this! You act as if the end of the world is coming and we havent even played a game yet!

You guys keep making refrences to huberts staff! My friend there are a couple of assistants on this staff who bring to the table what you have said we have needed for a while. Youth and enthuisiam young men with Pi$% & Vinegar. But you still get on here and whine and try and start rumors.

Folks i will be at the game this friday and i will support my BCHS WARRIORS win or lose!

Hey warrior4ever or BCHSWAR! I think most of us have figured out you have multiple screen names maybe a couple more! It is not hard to figure out you all are a bunch of republicans and if you cared so much about this program you would SHUT UP and get behind this ball team and stop all this! You act as if the end of the world is coming and we havent even played a game yet!

You guys keep making refrences to huberts staff! My friend there are a couple of assistants on this staff who bring to the table what you have said we have needed for a while. Youth and enthuisiam young men with Pi$% & Vinegar. But you still get on here and whine and try and start rumors.

Folks i will be at the game this friday and i will support my BCHS WARRIORS win or lose!

Let's set the record straight... I have no screen name except warrior4ever. I can't help it that there are people on here that agree with me. I have never stated we need youth on our coaching staff as I don't think age has anything to do with someone's job performance... young or old. As far as my political preference, I really do not have one. I have stated many times I am not a political minded person. I have elected officials I think do a great job and some I think should be replaced, but it has nothing to do with their party of choice. For that matter, the school board runs nonpartisan and the Director of Schools is appointed so I do not know what party someone supports has to do with school positions. This post of yours just proves what some of us have been saying... there are many people that would rather make excuses, pretend we have no problems, or just keep their "heads in the sand" rather than try to help the youth of our community. Think what you will, but these are facts plain and simple.

And yes I will be at the game Friday night watching and hoping that we are talking about how good they look rather than listening to a bunch of excuses why we just weren't quite ready or that "boy Polk county sure is good".

Where to start? I think we probably have spoken with the same "little blue mom". All she could talk about was how embarrassing it was and that apparently no one cared. As far as John Swafford goes, I do not know him very well, but I have known him for a long time. I will be at the fair at least a night or two this week and I will ask him if he would be interested if the position was offered. There is no doubt he is the type of person we need. You said it just look at his record, or look at the job his son Eric does in the legislature. Vpender, don't you work with him? What about asking him if there is some interest there? It is time we stepped up as a community and did something positive for the youth of Bledsoe County.

I think that he would be interested in heading the school system if he had the support!He would definatly work to make things better and not just to please a certain few.I would bet you would see improvements in the school system all around and not just in sports.But to answer your question since this is a sports board,YOU WOULD SEE MARKED IMPROVEMENT IN ALL OUR TEAMS COMPETING!QUICK!

Bledsoe County Little Blue Football appreciates very much the use of the high school field. I did not hear anyone complaining about the trash, nor did I see trash(before our games). Bledsoe County Little Blue parents and volunteers stayed after our games were over and cleaned up the high school field, if we(Little Blue) thought it needed cleaned before our games then we should have been the ones to clean it, not Coach Roberson. The scoreboard did not work, big deal, the refs kept the time on the field and I didn't hear one complaint about it from any of the coaches, and since I am the one all those coaches talked to, I think I would have heard something.

It was hot and if a little blue mom was complaining, so what, it won't be the last time a "mom" complains. If you want to judge an entire organization on something one "mom" supposedly said, then I'm not going to worry about it because you are the type of person who is only going to speak up on a message board.

Once again Little Blue would like to thank Coach Roberson(without the "T")lol) for the use of the field, and wish him and the Warrior team only the best the rest of the season.

BledsoeBtheBoys:

I am very disappointed that you would hear one thing on here that someone supposedly said and say a negative about Little Blue, when all your other posts are bashing other posters for negativity. I know you are a true Bledsoe County Sports Fan and I know you would enjoy Bledsoe football on Saturday as well as Friday, come on down and try it. We play Dunlap September 1st at home, games start at 10:00, come on down, I'll try to sneak you in the back gate, but we'll have to go through Mr Boynton's backyard(lol)! I'll talk to you Friday night. Go Warriors!

Here is the ole Worn out Warriors Take on the gathering in Benton on Friday night........ Fisrt off we came out a little flat but caught a few breaks & penality's and got across mid field, but thanks to coach Roberson's eneffective & much delayed play calling we took a delay of game penality & had to punt the ball.... Throughout the night Coach Hubbie was late getting the play in & he personally was the reason for 4 delay of game calls... The play calling was not quick & alot of the plays were questionable. I understand our line is young but they need alot of work & our kids need alot better conditioning.... The weather was cooler than usual & we had a cool breeze all night & our kids were cramping all night, I never saw a Polk Co. kid cramp so it was a conditioning thing ( plain & simple) ....... Brown never could get much going on the ground but played hard all night, Watson ran the ball very hard all night & was responciable for most of our rushing yardage, Dlyan Blaylock looked very good on both sides of the ball as did Jamie Kimbrell, Nick Smith played hard all night despite giving up 75 pounds (at least) to his oppent all night.... When we ran the spread we moved the ball but Hubbie didn't run it very much until we were behind 24 points or so.... Our kids played hard but our coaching staff was outcoached all night & our playcalling & effishency getting the plays in was pitiful at best... The parents were yelling & upset with that aspect of the game all night.... I did however see some get up & the coaches trying to get the kids fired up at the start of the game but as soon as we were behind all that stopped.... I think the Warriors can compete with Polk but not the way the kids were prepaired, coached & conditioned, that was the difference, all in all I think if BledsoeBtheBoys' 6-4 season prediction is anywhere near correct we better redo our schedule & have a major change in the sorry coaching job & the effectivness of of play calling, all in all last night was the very worse turn out of the fans I can ever remember at a warrior opening game & after I watched the coach and his staff on the sidelines last night, I don't see a whole lot of excitment or wins comming for our kids this season....... Hubbie is certainly no Vince Lombarti as as few have got on here & said........ What about it Polecat, Bledsoe B, & the Hubbie supporters what was YOUR TAKE ON THE WARRIORS & OUR COACHING STAFF?????????