Top New Coaches

BackinTN

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BackinTN @ Jun 1 2007 - 03:01 PM) 826470138[/snapback]Where is Nathan Brown from?

How did Page do this year? How will they do next year?

Nathan Brown: Hillsboro High School & Trevecca

Chris Mercado: John Overton High School & Trevecca

Nick Hiter: Hillsboro High School, Trevecca & Professional Baseball

Page is in one of the last rual areas of Williamson County, the school is not close to capacity and very little athletic talent is zoned to Page. What these 3 young men did with Page in their first season is just short of amazing. With Page not close to being full it is now open zoned for Willismson County students wishing to provide their own transportation so I look for some very good baseball players to start selecting to attend Page in the furture.

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Jun 2 2007 - 12:26 AM) 826470352[/snapback]What about Brad Dyer @ USJ.

2005 State Champs

2006 State Runner-up

2007 State Runner-uo

Pretty Good 3 years.

Agree! Caoch Dyer has been Head Coach @ USJ 3 years and just to make it to State all 3 years is amazing. To have finished with 1 Championship and 2 Runners-up is beyond amazing. Looking at the young talent Coach Dyer is far from through with USJ's consecutive State appearance streak which currently stands at 7 years.

Those that though Coach Dyer would only win as long as the previous coach's players were @ USJ were wrong. I'm sure we will hear them all admitting it very soon! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The previous coach was a good coach but Coach Dyer is also a very strong Coach!

QUOTE(cbg @ Jun 2 2007 - 11:11 AM) 826470464[/snapback]Nathan Brown: Hillsboro High School & Trevecca

Chris Mercado: John Overton High School & Trevecca

Nick Hiter: Hillsboro High School, Trevecca & Professional Baseball

Page is in one of the last rual areas of Williamson County, the school is not close to capacity and very little athletic talent is zoned to Page. What these 3 young men did with Page in their first season is just short of amazing. With Page not close to being full it is now open zoned for Willismson County students wishing to provide their own transportation so I look for some very good baseball players to start selecting to attend Page in the furture.

Why did all three of these coaches leave Nashville? It sould like they are really good coaches. Why cant Metro keep good young coaches?

QUOTE(4waystop @ Jun 1 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826470355[/snapback]Chris Parker from Cascade High School the Job he has done there has been remarkable and should NOT go unnoticed!!!

Strongly agree. He has worked hard and gotten good results. The Champions went far this year and more than likely will go further next year. Chris Parker should make Bedford Co. proud.

QUOTE(4waystop @ Jun 2 2007 - 12:33 AM) 826470355[/snapback]Chris Parker from Cascade High School the Job he has done there has been remarkable and should NOT go unnoticed!!!

Outstanding coach with a true love of the game. He gets the most out of his kids at Cascade and with the Mudcats, his summer team. He can be a bit abrasive personality wise, but I can live with that. He does not get the support he needs from his administration-heck he doesn't even have lights on his field until next year and he funds his summer team without help from the school. His team won 30 games and made their first ever state tournament appearance and will keep the core group intact with some talented sophomores waiting their turn to contribute. Hard to believe that he has any trouble getting funding for baseball considering his success. Shelbyville made a big mistake not hiring him when they had the chance............

QUOTE(highheat @ Jun 2 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826470494[/snapback]Agree! Caoch Dyer has been Head Coach @ USJ 3 years and just to make it to State all 3 years is amazing. To have finished with 1 Championship and 2 Runners-up is beyond amazing. Looking at the young talent Coach Dyer is far from through with USJ's consecutive State appearance streak which currently stands at 7 years.

Those that though Coach Dyer would only win as long as the previous coach's players were @ USJ were wrong. I'm sure we will hear them all admitting it very soon! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The previous coach was a good coach but Coach Dyer is also a very strong Coach!

You are correct. Dyer is a good coach. I've been around him for years and he will be the first to tell you that all he can do is make suggestions and put his players in a position to be successful. The players are the ones that determine the outcome of the game. He takes no credit for his teams success.

Terry Odle has done an outstanding job in his first year back with Lexington. I actually thought that they would not be very successful this year but I was wrong. Don't know what is coming down the pipe for the future but it looks like Odle can get his players to play so maybe they will be alright.

Good job to both coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding coach with a true love of the game. He gets the most out of his kids at Cascade and with the Mudcats, his summer team. He can be a bit abrasive personality wise, but I can live with that. He does not get the support he needs from his administration-heck he doesn't even have lights on his field until next year and he funds his summer team without help from the school. His team won 30 games and made their first ever state tournament appearance and will keep the core group intact with some talented sophomores waiting their turn to contribute. Hard to believe that he has any trouble getting funding for baseball considering his success. Shelbyville made a big mistake not hiring him when they had the chance............

i dont think any school get help from the their schools during the summer. Heck at RIVERDALE we dont get any money from the school period it is all from our fundraisers and titans games (concession stand)

we are having a golf tournament july 28th wanna play LOL