Marion County football

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bchswar @ Jun 4 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826471229[/snapback]i don't see them being any better than last year and truthfully I wasn't impressed

He set all the School Passing records can flat out ball. Plus, they were a young team last year, they will be better. You wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Marion should be a lot better this year. If they can get through the first 4 weeks then they should be fine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

True. Their schedule is brutal out of the gate but after the Tyner game during week 4 they should have a chance to win out. 7-3 or better is reachable for this team.

• 4 weeks later...

True. Their schedule is brutal out of the gate but after the Tyner game during week 4 they should have a chance to win out. 7-3 or better is reachable for this team.

I think the Warriors are going to surprise a lot of people this year. Remember last year when Boyd-Buchanan came to Marion County. Boyd left with another L on their record from another Marion County team ( South Pittsburg beat them the week before ). Then Boyd turns around and beats Tyner the last week of the regular season to win the region. Anything is possible with this team. First they have to BELIEVE they can be good.

Added motivation for the Warriors will be playing in Tyner's and Cannon County's HOMECOMING games. When was the last time that any team played Marion County in a HOMECOMING game?

Good luck to the Marion County Warriors!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!