Passing League Games Region 4 2A

singray

Westmoreland competed in the 3rd Annual Passing League Contest at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green this past Saturday. There were 16 teams competing consisting of 8 from Tennessee and 8 from Kentucky. The Tennessee teams that competed did very well against the Kentucky Teams. Westmoreland played 8 games without a loss. I was proud of our young players and how well they performed. Coach Kelly and all of the assistants have done an excellent job with this group of youngsters. Coach Kelly is challenging these young men not to be satisfied with where they are but to continue to work hard and get better. Prayer was said before and after each contest by one of our coaches. I am so grateful that my son is playing for such a great group of coaches and a great school like Westmoreland High School. Fans no matter what school you are from, I hope all coaches and administration step up to the plate and give our creator all the credit.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(singray @ Jun 5 2007 - 01:16 PM) 826471622[/snapback]Westmoreland competed in the 3rd Annual Passing League Contest at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green this past Saturday. There were 16 teams competing consisting of 8 from Tennessee and 8 from Kentucky. The Tennessee teams that competed did very well against the Kentucky Teams. Westmoreland played 8 games without a loss. I was proud of our young players and how well they performed. Coach Kelly and all of the assistants have done an excellent job with this group of youngsters. Coach Kelly is challenging these young men not to be satisfied with where they are but to continue to work hard and get better. Prayer was said before and after each contest by one of our coaches. I am so grateful that my son is playing for such a great group of coaches and a great school like Westmoreland High School. Fans no matter what school you are from, I hope all coaches and administration step up to the plate and give our creator all the credit.

SC is at Vanderbilt today and tomorrow.

QUOTE(singray @ Jun 5 2007 - 01:16 PM) 826471622[/snapback]Westmoreland competed in the 3rd Annual Passing League Contest at Greenwood High School in Bowling Green this past Saturday. There were 16 teams competing consisting of 8 from Tennessee and 8 from Kentucky. The Tennessee teams that competed did very well against the Kentucky Teams. Westmoreland played 8 games without a loss. I was proud of our young players and how well they performed. Coach Kelly and all of the assistants have done an excellent job with this group of youngsters. Coach Kelly is challenging these young men not to be satisfied with where they are but to continue to work hard and get better. Prayer was said before and after each contest by one of our coaches. I am so grateful that my son is playing for such a great group of coaches and a great school like Westmoreland High School. Fans no matter what school you are from, I hope all coaches and administration step up to the plate and give our creator all the credit.

good luck in 07

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Jun 6 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826472213[/snapback]Can you elaborate on who they may be playing?

I know that its some of the top teams in Southeast will be there. Then there is a alot throughout the state that go. It was in yesterday's tennessean. Thats all I can tell you and its a 28 team camp. Thats all I know cause I don't feel like looking it up. Sorry.

Guest Termite

QUOTE(oldsc7 @ Jun 7 2007 - 09:29 AM) 826472478[/snapback]I know that its some of the top teams in Southeast will be there. Then there is a alot throughout the state that go. It was in yesterday's tennessean. Thats all I can tell you and its a 28 team camp. Thats all I know cause I don't feel like looking it up. Sorry.

SC is in Vanderbilt passing camp.....I saw there were a lot of area schools going there too........althugh some were from other states. I wonder if anybody has seen any of it and can report..............

QUOTE(timbdp @ Jun 6 2007 - 03:34 PM) 826472221[/snapback]what teams where at greenwood passing event?

From Tennessee

Trousdale County

Lebanon

Cookeville

Portland

Westmoreland

Mt. Juliet

White House Heritage

Not sure of eighth school

From Kentucky

Hopkins County Central

Hopkinsville

Trigg County

Allen County

Butler County

Warren Central

Ohio County

Greenwood

QUOTE(Termite @ Jun 7 2007 - 12:05 PM) 826472545[/snapback]SC is in Vanderbilt passing camp.....I saw there were a lot of area schools going there too........althugh some were from other states. I wonder if anybody has seen any of it and can report..............

Please post the outcomes of the games if you find out. Westmoreland defeated Station Camp last Monday.

Guest Termite

I cann't find out anything......I overheard some talking and think I heard them say Smith Co. beat Brentwood Academy and lost to Hillwood, but I haven't heard anything for sure....