blackman blaze 2007

january25

I thought BHS varsity played very good. They for once all looked like they were on the same page and no one on first team was really confused. The line has gained some size and was actually standing up Shelbyville all night. Yes not having Wheeler and Strahan hurt but both should be back by the Riverdale game. The defense was what I was most impressed with. The were stopping the run in the backfield and putting pressure on the QB. There were some issues in pass coverage but those can be fixed. I think they are a 3rd or 4th place team in the region and might surprise one of the powerhouses this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Blaze do. BTW, my vote would be that you surprise Smyrna.

I like your signature...very applicable to life on these message boards.

See you guys in about three weeks. Good luck.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought BHS varsity played very good. They for once all looked like they were on the same page and no one on first team was really confused. The line has gained some size and was actually standing up Shelbyville all night. Yes not having Wheeler and Strahan hurt but both should be back by the Riverdale game. The defense was what I was most impressed with. The were stopping the run in the backfield and putting pressure on the QB. There were some issues in pass coverage but those can be fixed. I think they are a 3rd or 4th place team in the region and might surprise one of the powerhouses this year.

So who won?

So who won?

13-13 Tie...Blackmans offense only had the ball about 12 plays and scored 2 TDs..shelbyville ground it out and used most of the clock for their 2 scores....

and not to call people out...but you could tell the refs were in their first game also...some of the calls were crazy....they called a block below the waist on a Blaze defender as he tried to make a tackle..lol..it was crazy.

So basically LaVergne is the pillow of the region this offseason.

Cus everyone is SLEEPING on us.

Been to the playoffs two years in a row. Nine 3-year starters, but everyone is guaranteed that a team full of middle school ballers are gonna beat us. Friday can't get here any slower.

In the DNJ, they had LaVergne at a 2.2% of winning the region. By all means, I'm not saying we will, but I think siegel was at like 6.8 or something. Thats blown up and posted in the weightroom.

Blackman will definately not be taking lightly, but the seniors on the team are hungry and we will do everything it takes to not lose to Maurecio and company so the expectations for them better be fulfilled.

i am predicting blackman to win. i think that lavergne will probably win. blackmans injuries will really hurt their chances. yall will have a hard time stopping their run tho. what i think about lavergne is that yall should have a very good passing game, i have never been sold on tillery i think you give him to much credit on here. didnt yall lose alot of your oline also? i remember you were hyped about them last year and they but they didnt really live up to it. i know what lavergnes capible of, but i guess i am choosing to sleep also, dont really expect to be awakened either lol

TDC, blackman wasnt to far from beating smyrna last year, i think they were down 7 going into the 4th quarter and they had put up 30 something points already. i got a chance to see almost the entire 2nd half of that game because we were at lavergne and up alot and blackman was playing at smyrna right down the street.