Class 2A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

I think that it will once again it will come down to that final Friday showday between Boyd and Tyner. The winner will be 1st, the loser 2nd.

I agree with this, however it is only mid July and I am not sure what each team is bringing to the table this year. Very strange year for all of the teams in the region, (mostly because each team lost key players). I think each team has clear weaknesses that need to be addressed, but that is what makes it fun.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 1. Tyner they are mad that they lost it last year and i think they are goin to take it back. 2. Marion we beat boyd last year and i think boyd lost too much in the backfield to replace. 3. To me it will be Sequatchie because 0-10 is not going to good with them and im telling you SEQUATCHIE IS A DANGEROUS TEAM in 07 4.Boyd i think they lost to much but you never know 5. Bledsoe has a new coach and lost ALOT up front GOODLUCK TO REGION 3-2A in 07

Boyd had their big FB (Nason sp?) decide to come back out for football at the start of summer camp which will really help the running game and pass blocking. They will be running gun spread so don't think you will be seeing the same team as last year. Hathaway missed a lot of time last year and was never 100% IMO. Hughes at QB is also a running threat (see the Tyner game) and has a good arm. I would expect to see some gun option and a lot of play action. I think Boyd will be better this year than last. They really started looking good at the end of last season...they looked pretty good in their 2nd round loss to Smith Co...much better than when they played SP and Jasper early in the season and we both only won by 5 pts or less. Not having such a killer schedule will help them stay healthier too.

Boyd had their big FB (Nason sp?) decide to come back out for football at the start of summer camp which will really help the running game and pass blocking. They will be running gun spread so don't think you will be seeing the same team as last year. Hathaway missed a lot of time last year and was never 100% IMO. Hughes at QB is also a running threat (see the Tyner game) and has a good arm. I would expect to see some gun option and a lot of play action. I think Boyd will be better this year than last. They really started looking good at the end of last season...they looked pretty good in their 2nd round loss to Smith Co...much better than when they played SP and Jasper early in the season and we both only won by 5 pts or less. Not having such a killer schedule will help them stay healthier too.

Couldn't of said it any better ZP.

I Hughes can be a real good one if he works hard. He should have a good year.

Couldn't of said it any better ZP.

I Hughes can be a real good one if he works hard. He should have a good year.

I told Nick to wear extra padding when he plays SP.

Our defense will be rough on QB's this year. We have some fast kids coming off the edge that like to hit and our secondary should be much better.

How are workouts looking over at Tyner? Where ya at TynerRamFan?

...My computer has been down for two weeks...I'm back in business ...Haven't seen the team yet but if the "RAMS" have dedicated themselves this summer, I'm looking for an excellent scrimmage season in August... after I see them I'll let you know!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I have to say Tyner...Obviously, I'm biased as I'm a current player. We are looking good in my opinion. And trust, we have not forgotten that or winning streak was snapped last year by Boyd, but that is game 10 and we are taking this season one game at a time, but I hope everyone is ready for the Tyner Ram Train this year!