Class 2A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to go with Camden, good luck from Lewis County, going to miss the new rivalry this 2 schools had started, maybe we will meet somewhere down the road /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Be nice to see you in the later rounds =)

well im goina say camden will take the region this year with huntingdon knockin on the door...but dont count waverly out too much even with the loss of some key players these boys still have the heart and will be pushin it this year and mayb we can put a big challenge in the camden and huntingdon games....but heres my season predictions

1. camden (dominated their region last year and really tough team)

2. huntingdon (always a big and rought team)

3. waverly (great season last year and lookin for better this season)

4. Riverside (had many injurys that kept them down last year, im goina say theyl come back this year)

5. Adamsville (did look good last season and will put heat on the 3 and 4 spots)

6. Houston County (could do better than this but then again this is goina be a tough region)

7. Stewart County (sorry still not your season guys)

but this is sure to change after this 1st week, i mean come on, this is high school football nothin is 100%

Camden--Fast, Tough, Well Coached, and Well Disciplined

H-Town--The Region will be decided in one game IMO, bewtween H-Town and Camden--Camden with the edge

Wavo--Hardnosed team that battles till the end, and that gets u places..this year, third place..

Adamsville--Tough football team with good Defense

Riverside--If they can stay away from injuries look for them in the top 4

Stewart--i just dont see it

Houston--without willie, last place is not far away

• 2 weeks later...

yea i knew these stewart county boys would have to get in here some time and startin talkin like they can put a challenge on camden, huntingdon, shoot they would probably make a good game out of alcoa haha...but seriously guys, hope ya'l can beat houston county, so at least you'l have 1 victory on the season besides any of the 1a schools u usually play...good luck on the top spot deal