Class 2A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

Huntingdon will be scrimmaging:

South Side on August 3rd

Obion Co. on August 10th

Crockett Co. on August 17th

Jamboree against Westview on August 24th

Hey Stang fan...who does Camden play at the jamboree...Bruceton or McKenzie and what quarter? If you have the schedule post it if you would...thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we go again...Rebelpride, its great that you have "Rebel Pride". The boys that play deserve all the home town backing they can get. But if you want any respect on these boards making statements like this one is going to get you nothing but ridicule. Ask the Rebel posters from last year...it wasn't pretty.

Will Stewart Co have a better team and an up and coming program considering how young the team was last year?...absolutely. Will they make a run for the playoffs? I don't really think so although all the cupcakes on your schedule will help you in the race for a wildcard IF you can pull an upset against Adamsville or Riverside. It can only help the whole region for all the teams to get better from the top to the bottom (unlike they have been for the past two years), but considering that the Rebels will have to get through 2 of the best 2A programs in the state (Camden and Huntingdon), will have to survive against Waverly whose program is on a huge upswing and is still about 2 seasons ahead of the Rebels, not to mention Riverside and Adamsville that are trying to dig themselves out of last year's hole, the likelihood that the Rebs are going to any more successful in the region than they have been for the past 2 years is questionable at best. But I do wish them good luck just like I wish all the region 7-2A teams except when they play Camden.

i am not just somebody from the town standing up for the team i am a player not a starter but second string and im not lookin for respect im lookin to make a point that it is high school football nobody has any idea of how well other teams are doing they only know how well our team is doing stewart county making it to the finals at passing leagues and winning scrimmages says alot for this team considering last year losing one of the spring scrimmages and all the summer scrimmages and not doing well in the passing leagues and going 3-7 we will do a lot better this year and yall are right there is no guruntee if we go 6-4 but as for aville and riverside no one knows if they are going to be good or bad nobody from that team has posted on here but as for them in the past yes they will probably be tough but again this is high school football

Rebelpride, just to let you know, I wasn't lashing out directly at you. You seem like a person that speaks what could be, not what could never be. I apologize, the reason I did get mad, was that every year a SC person gets on here for football and basketball and says they are going to the State playoffs and have a chance of winning it all. You aren't one of those people, and i now realize that. My bad..

Rebelpride, just to let you know, I wasn't lashing out directly at you. You seem like a person that speaks what could be, not what could never be. I apologize, the reason I did get mad, was that every year a SC person gets on here for football and basketball and says they are going to the State playoffs and have a chance of winning it all. You aren't one of those people, and i now realize that. My bad..

im not stupid but i see were much better than we have been in the past 5 years and i want everyone to know that right now its to early for judging whos gunna get 1st 2nd 3rd & 4th we dont know all we do kow is that camden and hunington well be very tough but who knows

this topic is about everybody pickin the order the teams will finish, its somethin fun it doesnt mean its how its goina be...i mean it gives everyone a chance to show what they know about the teams and for the ones that have been scoutin all the teams to put some info up, if i were you..since u are a player, id sit back and read it all and not argue because all this should do is help you, you can see who the star players are, know what to expect on the field and etc... but again this is just everybody's opinions after so many years of watching high school football most on here know these are not 100% accurate but it usually is close to how the season turns out...

1Camden

2Huntingdon

3Waverly

4Riverside

5Adamsville

6Stewart Co

7Houston Co

i am not just somebody from the town standing up for the team i am a player not a starter but second string and im not lookin for respect im lookin to make a point that it is high school football nobody has any idea of how well other teams are doing they only know how well our team is doing stewart county making it to the finals at passing leagues and winning scrimmages says alot for this team considering last year losing one of the spring scrimmages and all the summer scrimmages and not doing well in the passing leagues and going 3-7 we will do a lot better this year and yall are right there is no guruntee if we go 6-4 but as for aville and riverside no one knows if they are going to be good or bad nobody from that team has posted on here but as for them in the past yes they will probably be tough but again this is high school football

Let me be the first to say Greetings from the home of Buford Pusser. Adamsville's program is on the rise, but who knows how we will play things ot this year. The biggest concern for the offense is going to be at QB. We cold have a freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior starting there. Really depends on who shows up and decides they want the positin. Running back will be very strong as we are returning all of these guys. Defense will be scrapy and inyour face. Does that mean we are going to finish third or fourth in the region? NO. It means you had better strap your padson and play yur hearts out because there will be eleven guys across from you dong just that. Good luck to everyne for good healthy seasons.

Region finishing Like this

1. camden/huntington winner

2. Camden/huntington loser

3. Waverly/riverside/adamsville

4. waverly/ riverside/ adamsville

5. waverly/ riverside/ adamsville

6. stewart

7. houston

Hey Stang fan...who does Camden play at the jamboree...Bruceton or McKenzie and what quarter? If you have the schedule post it if you would...thanks

Game 1: Huntingdon vs. Westview

Game 2: Lexington vs. Crockett Co.

Game 3: Bruceton vs. Hickman Co.

Game 4: Camden vs. Mckenzie

Let me be the first to say Greetings from the home of Buford Pusser. Adamsville's program is on the rise, but who knows how we will play things ot this year. The biggest concern for the offense is going to be at QB. We cold have a freshman, sophmore, junior, or senior starting there. Really depends on who shows up and decides they want the positin. Running back will be very strong as we are returning all of these guys. Defense will be scrapy and inyour face. Does that mean we are going to finish third or fourth in the region? NO. It means you had better strap your padson and play yur hearts out because there will be eleven guys across from you dong just that. Good luck to everyne for good healthy seasons.

6. stewart

7. houston

Welcome back Cardfan. And I'll back you up on the in your face defense, the Cardinals are tough.

6. stewart

7. houston

yea we scored more against lewis county than against adamsville last year but as for the running game we have a good backfield trio and returning all of them with our full back squatting almost 540 he will be hard to stop and benching 275 he is a good blocker and running his 40 in 4.7 hes quick, with running backs derek hill running his forty in 4.45 hes one of the fastest in the region and squatting 515 he is strong he also attended all american camp and eric prichett who is running his forty in 4.52 he is more finnese than and it makes a great combo but one of our biggest losses was adam bagwell at WR but we have a couple of juniors who are lookin good we have a small team but were fast so we will come at you hard

Welcome back Cardfan. And I'll back you up on the in your face defense, the Cardinals are tough.

Baseball is finally over finished up my season with 4 tourneys in 3 weeks with around 36 games. Let's get ready for some football. Last year was the start of something goodin adamsville. Coach Gray and his staff really put the pride back into the program. It is still a couple years away from competing for region championships, but I believe it will be there shortly. We have several kids squatting 500+ pounds and the weigh program has added a lot of strength. I look forward to the season getting started so we can put some actual knowledge behind our posts. Teams are all een until after the first game and then we will begin to see how things are shaping up. What you did inscrimmages and drills is all good, but what count is whenthelights come on.

As I know for now the cards will be in the following scrimmages

Hardin county-

Bolivar

@chester county jaboree

August 31 the day the cards meet the bobcats. BIg rivalry-maybe this is the year the cards start their own little win streak.