Class 2A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sc does have s shot to make a run. i'm not saying they will be at the very top. but watch for fourth maybe third. they could pull out something and suprise everybody. sc has a lot more of experience this year. i woulnd't be shocked to seee some upsets. adamsville, richland, and riverside are key games to watch. my predictions are sc beats hc adamsville and will have a shot at richland (homecoming).and will beat the 1a teams on the schedule.so they will finish 5-5 or 6-4. but remember anything can happen.

sc does have s shot to make a run. i'm not saying they will be at the very top. but watch for fourth maybe third. they could pull out something and suprise everybody. sc has a lot more of experience this year. i woulnd't be shocked to seee some upsets. adamsville, richland, and riverside are key games to watch. my predictions are sc beats hc adamsville and will have a shot at richland (homecoming).and will beat the 1a teams on the schedule.so they will finish 5-5 or 6-4. but remember anything can happen.

Ok, so you say you'll beat HC, Adamsville, and have a shot at Richland. There are 2 or three 1A teams on the schedule, correct? So that makes you say..4-6. 4-6 in this region won't get you anywhere. Especially if you are 2-4 in the region. And that's a maybe. Wit the region as small as it is, it will make every game as crucial as the next, so I'm going to take anyone lightly, I just don't think SC poses a great threat. and as contradictory as that last statement was, i can honestly say, ii don't care that it was..

Ok, so you say you'll beat HC, Adamsville, and have a shot at Richland. There are 2 or three 1A teams on the schedule, correct? So that makes you say..4-6. 4-6 in this region won't get you anywhere. Especially if you are 2-4 in the region. And that's a maybe. Wit the region as small as it is, it will make every game as crucial as the next, so I'm going to take anyone lightly, I just don't think SC poses a great threat. and as contradictory as that last statement was, i can honestly say, ii don't care that it was..

im not sayin we win it all im sayin 2 years ago we had 46 freshmen and sophmores out of 65 players we have experience and alot of strength we have at least 5 guys squatting over 500, at least 10 guys benching over 250, and a few benching at least 300, derek hill is running his 40 in 4.45, and at lest 18 guys running a forty in under 4.8 we won both spring scrimmages and have done well in passing camps and tournementsplacing second place in the last one our defense is very and against mcewan racked up 11 sacks, 3 ints, 4 forced fumbels, we are better im not sayin were better than camden or hunington but this is our schedual and we have 2 1a tune up games

August 24, 2007 Week 0 A - Gleason 7:00 PM

August 31, 2007 Week 1 H - Greenfield 7:30 PM

September 7, 2007 Week 2 H - Waverly Central * 7:30 PM

September 14, 2007 Week 3 A - East Hickman 7:00 PM

September 21, 2007 Week 4 H - Riverside * 7:30 PM

September 28, 2007 Week 5 H - Richland (Homecoming) 7:00 PM

October 5, 2007 Week 6 H - Adamsville * (Senior Night) 7:30 PM

October 12, 2007 Week 7 A - Huntington * 7:30 PM

October 19, 2007 Week 8 A - The Irish * 7:30 PM

October 26, 2007 Week 9 A - Camden Central * 7:30 PM

November 2, 2007 Week 10 BYE

November 9, 2007 Play-Offs

what im sayin is we have a good shot at makin playoffs

idk about the good shot at playoffs...the top 3 teams are the only garunteed playoff spots and then they draw from the better records through all of aa so if your 4th and your 7-3 you have a decent shot depending on the drwa but a 7-3 could put you in 3rd and to be 7-3 you'l have to get by riverside and aville and im still stickin to my horses about them 2, esecially riverside, they were down with injurys last year and will be lookin to make up for last year this year i see them taking 4th and battlin for 3rd but il give stewart county a 5-5 and could get lucky and hit 6-4 but i really doubt the 7-3

stewart county will compete this year for the top spot they are looking very strong as is camden but it will be close

Well here we go again...Rebelpride, its great that you have "Rebel Pride". The boys that play deserve all the home town backing they can get. But if you want any respect on these boards making statements like this one is going to get you nothing but ridicule. Ask the Rebel posters from last year...it wasn't pretty.

Will Stewart Co have a better team and an up and coming program considering how young the team was last year?...absolutely. Will they make a run for the playoffs? I don't really think so although all the cupcakes on your schedule will help you in the race for a wildcard IF you can pull an upset against Adamsville or Riverside. It can only help the whole region for all the teams to get better from the top to the bottom (unlike they have been for the past two years), but considering that the Rebels will have to get through 2 of the best 2A programs in the state (Camden and Huntingdon), will have to survive against Waverly whose program is on a huge upswing and is still about 2 seasons ahead of the Rebels, not to mention Riverside and Adamsville that are trying to dig themselves out of last year's hole, the likelihood that the Rebs are going to any more successful in the region than they have been for the past 2 years is questionable at best. But I do wish them good luck just like I wish all the region 7-2A teams except when they play Camden.

Well here we go again...Rebelpride, its great that you have "Rebel Pride". The boys that play deserve all the home town backing they can get. But if you want any respect on these boards making statements like this one is going to get you nothing but ridicule. Ask the Rebel posters from last year...it wasn't pretty.

Will Stewart Co have a better team and an up and coming program considering how young the team was last year?...absolutely. Will they make a run for the playoffs? I don't really think so although all the cupcakes on your schedule will help you in the race for a wildcard IF you can pull an upset against Adamsville or Riverside. It can only help the whole region for all the teams to get better from the top to the bottom (unlike they have been for the past two years), but considering that the Rebels will have to get through 2 of the best 2A programs in the state (Camden and Huntingdon), will have to survive against Waverly whose program is on a huge upswing and is still about 2 seasons ahead of the Rebels, not to mention Riverside and Adamsville that are trying to dig themselves out of last year's hole, the likelihood that the Rebs are going to any more successful in the region than they have been for the past 2 years is questionable at best. But I do wish them good luck just like I wish all the region 7-2A teams except when they play Camden.

Nice post Lions. Way more reasonable than I wanted to be.