Real Madrid or Barcelona or Sevilla

soccerfreak98765

Real Madrid were left on the verge of winning the Spanish title on Saturday after staging yet another dramatic comeback to grab a 2-2 draw at Real Zaragoza while rivals Barcelona surrendered a lead to draw 2-2 at home to Espanyol. Sevilla were held 0-0 at Real Mallorca, but still have an outside chance of taking the title if they win their final match at home to Villarreal and both Barca and Real lose. (espnsoccernet.com)

QUOTE(14Nick @ Jun 10 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826473675[/snapback]I think Real Madrid will win, but there is not much room for error in a league with a team like Barcelona who I think would capitalize on any mistakes made by Real Madrid.

There not playing eachother? I dont know if thats what your saying. It all has to do with if Real is going to show up to play. I watched the high lights today and they played awful. Barca wont win out because their coach is crap! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and Beckham will get his trophy and go to the States to play his FIVE games for the LA Galaxy while being on the England NT. Then Beckham will be traded to Newcastle next year. There is my prediction. haha

Well i was watching the game live on FSC. and they had a split screen of both the Madrid and Barcelona games and it was pretty intense to watch Real knock on the door over and over again in the final mins. then have there luck change in a split second by scoring the equalizar and barcelona giving up the tieing goal at almost the exact same time. It was pretty cool to watch. well i'm jumpin on the band wagon too, it's only fitting for Madrid to finally gets the crown as the sun sets on the years of 'LOS GALACTICOS'.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Jun 10 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826473691[/snapback]There not playing eachother? I dont know if thats what your saying. It all has to do with if Real is going to show up to play. I watched the high lights today and they played awful. Barca wont win out because their coach is crap! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and Beckham will get his trophy and go to the States to play his FIVE games for the LA Galaxy while being on the England NT. Then Beckham will be traded to Newcastle next year. There is my prediction. haha

No way the galaxy would let him go to newcastle. Newcastle need to save their money for defenders. Real has a much harder game, but I think they have the experiance and the skill to pull it out.

QUOTE(Laydown @ Jun 11 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826474028[/snapback]No way the galaxy would let him go to newcastle. Newcastle need to save their money for defenders. Real has a much higher game, but I think they have the experiance and the skill to pull it out.

worry about your club team /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Laydown @ Jun 11 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826474028[/snapback]No way the galaxy would let him go to newcastle. Newcastle need to save their money for defenders. Real has a much higher game, but I think they have the experiance and the skill to pull it out.

if beckham goes to newcastle he be in the hospital bed next to micheal owen

the galaxy need to sell beckham back madrid and use the money for youth development or buy thierry henry from arsenal

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Jun 11 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826474038[/snapback]if beckham goes to newcastle he be in the hospital bed next to micheal owen

the galaxy need to sell beckham back madrid and use the money for youth development or buy thierry henry from arsenal

It would be really bad for galaxy attendances and sponsorships if this happened. No chance of Henry going to the galaxy, although its only 50-50 that he'll be at arsenal next year.

QUOTE(Laydown @ Jun 12 2007 - 05:40 PM) 826474310[/snapback]It would be really bad for galaxy attendances and sponsorships if this happened. No chance of Henry going to the galaxy, although its only 50-50 that he'll be at arsenal next year.

If you havent noticed I think there is a little sarcasm in everyones post...hint hint

Championes...Championes...OLE.OLE.OLE...Championes...Championes...

REAL MADRID do it with style beyond belief. Shakespear couldn't write an ending better than this. Coming back from one down at half-time, like they have done all season. Erasing all their spectics doubts. Coming back winnng 3-1, and being crownd for the first time in 4 years. It's completely magestic.