Class 1A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that you bring up the Temple/FC play-off game...me being from TC, I personally CANT stand FC...sorry we are just born and raised that way...I was one of those standing in the end-zone that night...you might have seen us leaving early on that night, but I promise we stuck around to see ya CHOKE in the State game...talk about TC and Coach Satt ever how you want, but when we get to the big dance we close the deal and bring back GOLD...

p.s. ENJOY THAT SILVER BALL!!!

Yeah, I saw you at that Temple game along with all the other Yacket fans.....watching, swearing, and generally sick at your stomach from having to watch 2 privates who had both beaten your team earlier. I think I noticed you same guys leaving Watertown after losing to FC in the region basketball tourney in February and I think I remember seeing some of you guys back in Murfreesboro this past spring watching 2 privates playing again for the 1A baseball title (shortly after TC forfeited to FC in the district championship after getting spanked by them 17-0 earlier in that same tournament). It appears like you and your buddies got to do a lot of watching when it comes to FC and very little playing last year in big games. Hope you enjoyed it as much as us FC fans did. We hope to make it a "new tradition" for you guys!

By the way that SILVER football looks real nice right next to the GOLD Baseball !!!! Do you guys have anything other than footballs in that Hartsville trophy case???

NO, I didn't think so!

What a YEAR!

YADA YADA YADA ...public/private....it is a personal choice. What does FCS have coming back this year? Anybody new? Anybody to watch for?

FC only has a few new players. Nothing to worry much about the best might be a 6'2 - 215 lb mlb who transferred in from MS or the QB who moved in from AL.

Still working on some transfers from Hartsville that we will catch you up on later!

Yeah, I saw you at that Temple game along with all the other Yacket fans.....watching, swearing, and generally sick at your stomach from having to watch 2 privates who had both beaten your team earlier. I think I noticed you same guys leaving Watertown after losing to FC in the region basketball tourney in February and I think I remember seeing some of you guys back in Murfreesboro this past spring watching 2 privates playing again for the 1A baseball title (shortly after TC forfeited to FC in the district championship after getting spanked by them 17-0 earlier in that same tournament). It appears like you and your buddies got to do a lot of watching when it comes to FC and very little playing last year in big games. Hope you enjoyed it as much as us FC fans did. We hope to make it a "new tradition" for you guys!

Such a little enrollment to have so many championship game appearances. I wonder where those athletes came from.

Ohh wait I remember 9 counties and next year ten as you pulled one away from Columbia Academy in Maury Co.

FC only has a few new players. Nothing to worry much about the best might be a 6'2 - 215 lb mlb who transferred in from MS or the QB who moved in from AL.

Still working on some transfers from Hartsville that we will catch you up on later!

Now that last sentence was really a hard low punch.

Such a little enrollment to have so many championship game appearances. I wonder where those athletes came from.

Ohh wait I remember 9 counties and next year ten as you pulled one away from Columbia Academy in Maury Co.

Funny that you mention that kid from "Columbia". He actually lives in Watertown and has for some time. Watertown is in Wilson Co just like 99% of the kids on FC football roster last year. FYI, all of FC's starters last year were from either Lebanon, MJ, or Gladeville except for the FB-Preston who is from adjoinging DeKalb Co. The school does have students from many counties but unfortunately for your arguement only one plays football.

How about MT.Daily's new transfer from Columbia does he live in Mt. Daily now or Columbia? Was he recruited? Or did he just want to be a part of something different from 5A football mediocrity like many of FC's "transfers"?

As for all the championship appearances last year, FC has been around for just over 30 years and made their first football appearance last year. The athletes there are developed from a crop of average kids who work hard and receive great leadership both on and off the field. Your welcome to come by and visit and see that their kids just like you have in Mt. Daily.

There is no such thing as an easy or fair punch when aiming it towards TC!!!

As a fellow Region 4 A member you know what I mean.

Very good aim I have to admit. I felt the cringe from here. Will have to take a knee and recover. Its going to be a slug fest from here on out. The testing out is over.

By the way that SILVER football looks real nice right next to the GOLD Baseball !!!! Do you guys have anything other than footballs in that Hartsville trophy case???

NO, I didn't think so!

You are actually wrong. Those boys over at Trousdale County also got them a State championship in volleyball...

Hey Ju-Ju, be quiet...

THE QB IS FROM LA (LOWER ALABAMA) AND HE'S ONLY 6'1".....BUT HE RAN THE SAME OFFENSE AS FC DOWN THERE....OH YEA,,HE RUNS A 4.51 40...AND HE DRIVES A BIG TRUCK..(NEW ONE)...AND DON'T WORK A SUMMER JOB EITHER (DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BALE OF HAY LOOKS LIKE)

DTRUTH HURTS