7AAA

live2succeed

Very true. It helps to give you an estimate of where you stand. Are they playing independence or playing a different team at independence. Because that doesn't seem like a tough game.

Independence will be a tough game. They have a number of club players that I know and they will bring a good game. They just happen to be in one of the strongest districts in the state with Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, etc.

Siegel has a number of freshmen and sophmores coming in that will contribute this year and help fill the gaps left by the seniors that graduated. That was mostly defense, Siegel's offense should be pretty strong, hopefully scoring lots of points this year.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Independence will be a tough game. They have a number of club players that I know and they will bring a good game. They just happen to be in one of the strongest districts in the state with Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, etc.

Siegel has a number of freshmen and sophmores coming in that will contribute this year and help fill the gaps left by the seniors that graduated. That was mostly defense, Siegel's offense should be pretty strong, hopefully scoring lots of points this year.

I still think Siegel's defense will still be pretty solid this year.

Hey does anyone no anything about the Blackman and Wilson Central scrimmage on Friday. I heard something about Wilson Central not playing because of the heat or something? Is there any truth to that cause I was wanting to see one game before I left. So can anyone help me out here?

There's a big possibility that they are not. The scrimmages for thursday for all rutherford county teams were cancelled. However they are trying to reschedule them for friday so Blackman still might play.

bga will be a good test for the defense

How do you think they will stack up?

Siegel v. Father Ryan will not be made up. The Siegel coaches weren't thrilled with the idea of having 4 scrimmages next week and Friday and Saturday this weekend weren't an option. The heat is still supposed to be bad on Monday and Tuesday, so the director of schools may step in and cancel more events for the Rutherford County teams.

Hey this is soccerislife. I was just wondering how things were going in 7AAA. Any results?

Also, what does everyone think about the heat. Should teams be playing or not? Just curious as to what everyone thought.

I saw that Blackman got a good result I think it was like 6-0 against Lincoln Co. Not sure how good they are but its always good to learn how to win early.

Hey, I can say whatever I want to about Cookeville, you sure seem to have plenty to say about me and my teammates at Blackman even after we wopped up on you twice this year.

ok,  that standing ovation was because everyone knew that I was going to move that summer.Lets be serious did you really think that I wasn't going to play soccer for a year? but I do take everyone's anger as a complement.As for Falwell, I think its awesome that he came out and took a stance against things like that.

You sound like the most ignorant, arrogant person I've ever heard. Maybe you will mature once you get in college. We can only hope.