Warren Co.

it was just a joke there is nothing wrong with being a WC fan whiole it may be hard to be a fan there is nothing wrong with it

I know it was a joke and I was trying to be sarcastic. It's a shame our hometown boys have to go elsewhere to coach because our school system won't cough up a decent salary. But anyway I'll continue my support of the players and coaches and show my support for the administration at election time.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last time you will see FrOnTrOlLbRo_31 support the warren co pioneers on coacht. I've signed up for the marines, and I'm leaving for basic in 3 days. But i couldn't go without giving one more shot for WC on here. Saying I'm Warren Co fan is a under statement. For the LAST three years I've only missed 6 football, basketball, and baseball games total. And everyone knows if your a Warren Co. fan your not on no band WAGOON your there for the "bad time and the bad times" but i've loved every second of it. I will truely miss being at every Warren Co GAME . I wish everyone on here the best and think you.

LETS GO PIONEERS

keep in touch when you can

SEMPER FI from a transplanted Smith Co. Owl. AND OLD MARINE living in Warren Co.! Good luck to you.

As for you folks talking about that certain coach that left WCHS, I played for him at Smith Co. and I'd hope for the future of the Pioneer program that the old blood in Warren Co. will see the success of the two programs he built elsewhere and understand what it takes to build one here. I coached several youth football teams here and am very proud to see some of the kids that I had the priviledge of coaching making an impact on this team.

• 4 weeks later...

You make us proud, our prayers are with you.

How does the Pioneer schedule look on wins and losses this year?

DeKalb Co.

Shelbyville

Franklin Co.

at White Co.

Coffee Co.

at Tullahoma

at Cumberland Co.

at Lincoln Co.

Ensworth

at Cookeville

I will say that Warren County definitely gets 3 wins over Dekalb, Coffee, and Cumberland. Toss-ups may be Shelbyville and Franklin Co. Lots of luck to the Pioneers, they should still make the play-offs. Are they closer to being able to compete once they get there? What is your opinion? And stay safe "Front" and thanks for your service to our country.

I will say that Warren County definitely gets 3 wins over Dekalb, Coffee, and Cumberland. Toss-ups may be Shelbyville and Franklin Co. Lots of luck to the Pioneers, they should still make the play-offs. Are they closer to being able to compete once they get there? What is your opinion? And stay safe "Front" and thanks for your service to our country.

so you are saying that Coffee County is a lock? IYou might want to go back and think about the games last year and the year before when warren county said they would beat Coffee County.

good luck

Any information on who is going to step up for Warren Co. this year? I coached several of these kids in youth football years ago and look forward to seeing them play this year.

I do not know who will step up but with the new option offense I would have to guess that the QB or RB's will be the main focus on the offensive side of the ball. The defense should still be like it has in the past couple of years.