Class 3A: Region 2 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are these teams schedules for this season?

timbdp.

For the most part, I watch on the Big 3 of this Region. Great games between the 3 of them, and they try to play tough non-region games, which is the case this year. All 3 will play Livingston. Anderson, Kingston, Scott, Stone Memorial in addition to each other. Non-region for those 3 are:

AE vs. Webb, Carter, and Chatanooga Brainard.

Catholic vs. Morristown West, Baylor, and Webb.

Fulton vs. Oak Ridge, Morristown East, and Chatanooga Tyner.

Those 3 games, plus the 2 region games for each of the three should make for 5 very tough tests, and quite honestly, win or lose, prepare them well for the playoffs.

ruse?

1. Fulton

2. Catholic

3. Scott

4. AE

Yea like he said every team is workin hard i think we will jus have to set back and see how this season turns out.

There is no way Scott finishes ahead of AE, Scott may have a lot of players coming back but that doesnt always translate into wins and certainly doesnt translate into Scott finishing ahead of AE. Besides if those returning starters are so good how come they couldnt make the playoffs last year?

1. AE

2. KC

3. FULTON

4.SCOTT

5. A.C.

6. KINGSTON

7. LA

8. STONE

CAN`T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START! I FIGURE EVERY TEAM

TOP TO BOTTOM IS WORKING HARD IN THE WEIGHT ROOM SHOULD

BE A INTERESTING SEASON.

GO BIG RED !

Look for Stone to go 7-3 or 8-2. the entire team is back, bigger, stronger and faster.

Not so fast Brummy, Was told yesterday and by several different people that Tommy Smith and Willie Surles are both academically inelidgeable, that is two of your best running back and Tommy is an outstanding linebacker, Also was told that Burgess has a heart problem? With them out you guys dont stand a chance of going 7-3 or 8-2......it was good to see Swearengen back on the football field. are there any other players that wont be playing this year that did last year, I know josiah isnt playing also, anyways

Good luck .

• 1 month later...