Class 3A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Howard has been picked first or second by the TFP the last two years, might be this year too. They've had the players they need to start meet expectations.

You think wrong my friend!!!! Howard was picked to finish first last year but fell to third. ND and Meigs were simply better teams and ND and has become quite the rival to us. They were picked to finish first last year mainly because they thought Michael Ford would be available in that case they may have won because I didnt see anyone matching up with the 6'5 reciever. But he didnt play and it showed because they have virtually no passing attack. But look out for the recievers on this years team Brandon Allen, Darius Ricks, and Jehron Reynolds

I would truly love to know why my post was deleted.

Sigh... oh well.

What I said in my post happened, I was there, and that's why my son no longer goes to McMinn Central.

I made a comment on your post but on coach t they dont want the honest truth and I guess it was lookd at as negative but I think its real

You think wrong my friend!!!! Howard was picked to finish first last year but fell to third. ND and Meigs were simply better teams and ND and has become quite the rival to us. They were picked to finish first last year mainly because they thought Michael Ford would be available in that case they may have won because I didnt see anyone matching up with the 6'5 reciever. But he didnt play and it showed because they have virtually no passing attack. But look out for the recievers on this years team Brandon Allen, Darius Ricks, and Jehron Reynolds

You're right, losing one player might not seem like much but when it's a difference maker at a skill position it can be a huge loss. Sequatchie had their all-state WR/KR/DB out for all but 3 1/2 games last year, he had five INT in one game as a junior and was averaging 30 yards per KR as a senior until getting hurt, had 10 catches in a half one game. He was developing into a very good player and his junior numbers were his second year of high school ball, he didn't play as a freshman. What is Ford's situation, is he out, trying to play anywhere?

1st Hustling Tigers- Great Skill Players, Ol is suspect, Speed, Better coaching.

2nd Fighting Irish- Best Head Coach, Eberle is a man, Should be playing 4A.

3rd Chargers- Fast Skilled Players, Solid Offense, No Toughness on Defense

4th Tigers- Toughest Players, Simple Effective Schemes, Will miss Coach Baker.

5th Wildcats- Small but play hard, Browder is the Offense, Hammonds is a weapon.

6th Pioneers- Privates have stolen the Athletes, Coach James great coach, Wing- t?

7th Bears- Big and Slow, New Coach, Single Wing, No Passing Game

8th Chiefs- New Coaching Staff, Sequoyah not Maryville, Sweetwater wins by 30.

9th Yellow Jackets- Spread Offense, No Athletes, No Depth, No Wins in 2007

1st Hustling Tigers- Great Skill Players, Ol is suspect, Speed, Better coaching.

5th Wildcats- Small but play hard, Browder is the Offense, Hammonds is a weapon.

6th Pioneers- Privates have stolen the Athletes, Coach James great coach, Wing- t?

Not a surprise to anyone I agree with your #1 selection. The coaching will be better than last year because coach Tarver has cleaned house and hired new assistant coach's. We have good recievers and a solid running back. I think that this year coach Tarver beats Notre Dame and that will set the tone for them to run through the region unbeaten. But first on the list is Brainerd and we welcome that challange. Hey Lloyd havent seen you post in a while. Domonique McDuffie said he is a far better b-ball player than Ricks. I DISAGREE

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Okay, I agree with Howard at #1 but HIGHLY THINK YOUR ON SOMETHIN thinking McMinn Central will be above meigs AND polk???? Come on pal. Central is too worried bout the RED NATION and TIGER NATION on their field to beat them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Okay, I agree with Howard at #1 but HIGHLY THINK YOUR ON SOMETHIN thinking McMinn Central will be above meigs AND polk???? Come on pal. Central is too worried bout the RED NATION and TIGER NATION on their field to beat them.

The Red Nation and the Tiger Nation . Polk is DONE the Red Nation stuff is played out . Meigs lost alot of Tallent last year. Going to be hard to replace Roberts.. As far as the field goes, who cares if you storm the field. Our coaching staff was just keeping the Meth Heads off the field before they got hurt. McMinn Central will finish 2nd or 3rd. No team will make it to the 2nd round and . When was the last time anyone from "The Red Nation" played college football.

The Red Nation and the Tiger Nation . Polk is DONE the Red Nation stuff is played out . Meigs lost alot of Tallent last year. Going to be hard to replace Roberts.. As far as the field goes, who cares if you storm the field. Our coaching staff was just keeping the Meth Heads off the field before they got hurt. McMinn Central will finish 2nd or 3rd. No team will make it to the 2nd round and . When was the last time anyone from "The Red Nation" played college football.

The Red Nation and the Tiger Nation . Polk is DONE the Red Nation stuff is played out . Meigs lost alot of Tallent last year. Going to be hard to replace Roberts.. As far as the field goes, who cares if you storm the field. Our coaching staff was just keeping the Meth Heads off the field before they got hurt. McMinn Central will finish 2nd or 3rd. No team will make it to the 2nd round and . When was the last time anyone from "The Red Nation" played college football. The Red Nation and the Tiger Nation . Polk is DONE the Red Nation stuff is played out . Meigs lost alot of Tallent last year. Going to be hard to replace Roberts.. As far as the field goes, who cares if you storm the field. Our coaching staff was just keeping the Meth Heads off the field before they got hurt. McMinn Central will finish 2nd or 3rd. No team will make it to the 2nd round and . When was the last time anyone from "The Red Nation" played college football.

Meth Heads>