Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

It should be a good matchup for a jamboree anyway. I looking forward to seeing the other SC.

It will be a good test for the Owls. Hey Antwan, I just noticed that Smith Co. may be the only team in the state this preseason that has seen Pearl Cohn (passing camp at APSU), White House (scrimmage), & Station Camp (jamboree). I haven't even included the fact that the Owls have a regular season game in the future against Macon Co.

I guess Coach Maynord is trying to win the UNOFFICIAL REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a good test for the Owls. Hey Antwan, I just noticed that Smith Co. may be the only team in the state this preseason that has seen Pearl Cohn (passing camp at APSU), White House (scrimmage), & Station Camp (jamboree). I haven't even included the fact that the Owls have a regular season game in the future against Macon Co.

I guess Coach Maynord is trying to win the UNOFFICIAL REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONSHIP

Yeah...could be. It's good to play larger schools with great programs like these teams do. Station Camp has improved every year. If they improve over last year...they will be hard to handle.

• 3 weeks later...

okay heres the deal we stink bad this year RBS will win more games than us this year lol

your full of it i wish i knew exactly who you where you play football do you prctice every day do you run 40 100yd sprints No you dont know crap about macon there is just a few things they need to change westmorland is a very beatable team i bet a million if they played trousdale or westmorland agin the out come would be diff

your full of it i wish i knew exactly who you where you play football do you prctice every day do you run 40 100yd sprints No you dont know crap about macon there is just a few things they need to change westmorland is a very beatable team i bet a million if they played trousdale or westmorland agin the out come would be diff

NO he might not have done all of that but i did last year.I know most of the player better then any body.Yea they do have some good players.But when you run the same offence the whole time you have played.Then the coach changes it the first few years aint going to be good.That is just how it is and it aint far to Carver,Worm,Workman,Eller or any of the last year players.Because they can play,but dont look for a win till the O goes back to the tigers style.IM sorry guys but the way it is looking it could be a 0-10 season.Oh by the way footballace i watch the two-a-days they did and the running is weak compared to what we did the last two years.