Class 3A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

ure one of the obion votes lol use common sence they one one region game last season and cant make the playoffs, use sence folks

I'll use common sense when you learn to spell it. I hope the way you misspell everything is on purpose because if it isn't someone needs to look into the school system you went to and start cleaning house. Obion Co. has won two region games apiece in the last two years. It was Covington and Dyer Co. in 2005 and Dyer Co. and Ripley in 2006. And no we did not make the playoffs. I still have yet to figure out why you care. And no I don't think my Rebels will win the region, nor have I placed a vote for any team. But just for you I'm going to vote for the Rebels.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Thursday. Time to get fired up for Friday night. Does anybody have up-to-date info on Tupelo MS. That's who the Covington team plays tomorrow night. I know that they are historically tough, but what should we expect to see from them?

According to this, they are ranked #8 in the state of MS. Man, who drew up this schedule? First White Station, now this?

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll...RTS06/708270338

• 1 month later...

B4 all the shuffling began a Dyersburg I had confidence in them returning this year and being a tough team to beat, posible winning the region

BUT then the shuffle began.

The buzz about high school football in Dyersburg has been amazing. The coach retires. They hire a new coach. We lose some of our assistant coaches, they hire some more. The new coach is rumored to be quitting b4 he even starts. Weeks go by were people say Logan Parker is taking over at QB. Then he finally does. Its been a week to week saga with this team. Who knows whats next. Now that the dust has cleared, let the hype began. This team is stacked on offense, two RBs that run 4.4 speeds, one who has proven the last two years he is ready for the challenge, and the other who as a QB the last two years had almost as many rushing yards as the RB. Together splitting time in the backfield might as well be what they did in the first place. We got a recieiver who in the words of MG ' will give coaches nightmares" and a QB that will know how to find him. Its really pick your poison this year. Barring a major injoury, we will score a lot of points this year. and if the defense can play average ball. It could be a dream come true this year. But potenial doesn't equal up to wins so I can't do anything more then hope for the best and show up and cheer. This is probably the most excitment I have brought into a football season in a long time.

My picks for this year are as followed

1. Dyersburg

2. Covington

3. Haywood Will start slow but they will come on strong in the end

4 Crockett Cty Will be good just cant replace losing your 3 top offensive weapons

5 Ripley

6 Obion County

7 Dyer County With Flowers they were only a 4-6 team, without him they will be lucky to win 3 games.

I feel bad for Dyer County they have been a 4-6 team the last two seasons and now after two terrible season with out flowers they are on a rebound year. Bad coaching and leaning on a good RB will catch up to them this year. The will be terrible.

It would be nice to have both teams in this County doing well.

Same for Obion, they have had a tough offeason, and I know coming from a Trojan fan it isnt saying a lot, Given we have your coach and your QB, but I wish all the luck to you this season.

Nice call on DC this year.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorites to win the region are either the Dyer County Choctaws or the Dyersburg Trojans. Just call it a hunch! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we tried to tell'em they wouldnt listen

NEITHER OF YOU POSTED ONE WORD TILL AFTER THE FACT???. NEEDLESS TO SAY IM VERY PROUD THAT DC HAS PROVEN THIS YEAR TO BE WORTHY OF THEIR PRIOR YEARS TEAMS SUCCESS BACK TO THE TOP ! SHOULD BE ONE HECK OF A GAME WITH BOTH OUR DYER COUNTY TEAMS GETTING A HOMEFIELD PLAYOFF GAMES. I BELIEVE THE WINNER WILL BE WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE OTHERS MISCUES. I PRAY BOTH TEAMS PLAY A CLEAN INJURY FREE GAME SO THEY BOTH WILL BE AT FULL STRENGHT DURING THE PLAYOFFS. THE POSSILIBLTY REMAINS OF PLAYING ONE ANOTHER AGAIN IN QUARTERFINALS IF BOTH "TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS" . GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS !!

NEITHER OF YOU POSTED ONE WORD TILL AFTER THE FACT???. NEEDLESS TO SAY IM VERY PROUD THAT DC HAS PROVEN THIS YEAR TO BE WORTHY OF THEIR PRIOR YEARS TEAMS SUCCESS BACK TO THE TOP ! SHOULD BE ONE HECK OF A GAME WITH BOTH OUR DYER COUNTY TEAMS GETTING A HOMEFIELD PLAYOFF GAMES. I BELIEVE THE WINNER WILL BE WHO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE OTHERS MISCUES. I PRAY BOTH TEAMS PLAY A CLEAN INJURY FREE GAME SO THEY BOTH WILL BE AT FULL STRENGHT DURING THE PLAYOFFS. THE POSSILIBLTY REMAINS OF PLAYING ONE ANOTHER AGAIN IN QUARTERFINALS IF BOTH "TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS" . GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS !!

how in the heck u gon tell me wat i aint posted u must been keep track of my $h!+ or somethin i been rootin for my Choctaws every since the season ended last year...my time on the feild was up so now im just a fan /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />