Region 3-3A - Top to bottom

cathey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FoleyManiac and PolkWildcat4Life, you both are clearly Polk fans and good to see that you support your team, but what is so special about Polk this year that convinces you that they will be so good?

I never said they were great, i'm just telling you how the past has been and not to bring up basketball and baseball on this board

Personaly i think meigs and central will be a joke this year. I attended the bradley central and meigs scrimmage and wasnt impressed one bit by the tigers. If they play like they did then come Oct. 12 when they arrive at Polk County High School IT WILL BE along night for the so called "region champs"!! I'm confident that the wildcats will take the region. Also central may have alot returning but if they are the same central team as they've always have been they will lay down after the first half. ITS OUR YEAR BOY'S GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!

WildCat4life--- "It's Our Year Boys Go Wildcats" Explain how the cats are any better than they were last year. Is the defense better? Are they better at QB? OL and DL play?? More size and speed?? This quote is clear. You are expecting a region title.

Did the Wildcats score ANY points against Loudon?

WildCat4life--- "It's Our Year Boys Go Wildcats" Explain how the cats are any better than they were last year. Is the defense better? Are they better at QB? OL and DL play?? More size and speed?? This quote is clear. You are expecting a region title.

Did the Wildcats score ANY points against Loudon?

Actually yes they did!!!!! Loudon scored right off, then Polk answered. Polk was up 7-6 due to a failed two point conv. It was a one score game, i'm not really sure who won, but it was a pretty well played game by both teams!!!!

I was really satisfied with P.C. running game. Trev. Stephens, Hunter Raby, and Zach Fletcher all had big runs, and are all 3 very dangerous.

Actually yes they did!!!!! Loudon scored right off, then Polk answered. Polk was up 7-6 due to a failed two point conv. It was a one score game, i'm not really sure who won, but it was a pretty well played game by both teams!!!!

I was really satisfied with P.C. running game. Trev. Stephens, Hunter Raby, and Zach Fletcher all had big runs, and are all 3 very dangerous.

What was the final score? Someone break it down varsity and JV.

Wow!! To give up 20 points in one quarter is pretty bad!! Hope Polk can live up to the EXTREMELY HIGH expectations that everyone in Polk Co. has for them.

take it for whats it worth . both team had alot of subs in and out of the game .yes meigs won the region last year. and they beat polk for the first time in SIX YEARS. congrats to them .but you dont have to put every other team down.. yes im a polk fan .but i,m telling you both polk and meigs need to watch out for mcminn central. they are better.they could very well put us both out this year.and it was not one quarter it was a game type scrimmage.get your facts right. and who ever pcwildcat is you need to grow up .yes polk will be good this year but they will have probs.with some teams .good luck to all in the 3-3a this year and hope not to have any players hurt

What are the predictions for Region 3-3A?

Will Howard, Polk or Meigs win the Region? Can Notre Dame be a surprise? They lost a lot.

What about Tellico, Central, Grundy, Seq., East Ridge? Can any of them turn the corner?

The region is a toss up between ND and Polk Co. Meigs will not go through unbeaten again. They will fight for third and fourth w Howard and Central. East Ridge may be in the mix also. I am a Central fan....does anyone else believe all the talk about Central being so much better? I mean, I want to believe it, but I just don't know if it will actually happen. Being competetive in every game and winning some of those games are two different things.

I'll go:

1.ND

2.Polk

3.Howard

4.MC