FRIENDSIP

I wish i could... (oh wait no i don't), but in all seriousness if i get hooked like some guys then i might, but during the season i never really looked at coachT that much. I might now just to keep up with scores and records, but during the season is the worst time of the year for players to be looking at people argue about how good/bad they are or how far they will go... ect. Hoping to not end up hooked like some of you....(i need a nice word for old)... ah, seasoned folks.

If you are a player, then yeah, no need to really be reading all the garbage we spout off at the mouth with, most of us, are all graduated and getting old. We are either has-beens or like me, a never-was.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did having a good football team have any effect on a basketball teams performance? My Jr. and Sr. year we had a kick @$$ football team but our basketball was, well, not that great.

If a football team/school has a lot of great athletes, that sometimes can also mean success in basketball. If a football team plays late into the season, like December then that can cause basketball to start off slow. You can aslo wonder if a football/basketball guy realizes a lot of succeess in football, like state champion then he may decide not to play anything else or at least not right away. That is why I was asking.

Seasoned??? Not bad . I'm just wondering what a college kid is doing on here at all (especially as much as you are on here)?? Don't you like girls?? :roflolk:

Classic! Although I'm super old now, my college marks totally reflected my ability to chase the ladies - rather, I guess inability since it seemed like I was always chasing.

Classic! Although I'm super old now, my college marks totally reflected my ability to chase the ladies - rather, I guess inability since it seemed like I was always chasing.

Dont you remember the guys that stayed in all the time studying? Everyone heckled them. Now they own the company you work for most likely. Has a super model looking wife. Bottom line is money talks and buys the finest. You remember the ones you couldnt catch. Thats why. They was hunting the best earner. It was fun but I wish I had learned sooner. Dont you? With a mention if girls looked as fine in my day as they do now I would have been blind a lot earlier.

There is definitely a gag order about the subject.

I don't think he will be their best back this season anyway. They definitley could win without him.

Jeremy is there. Ready to go. Gordonsville will be tough but I think FCS will have a good season. Lots of young talent.