Maryville QB to farragut?

How many has volunteered?

We have had many, many volunteer donors Rebelron. Some of the donors have good speed, others have good size, others with a few brains, some masters on the message boards, etc. The STARSNBARS Jean Pool is about runnin' over. Jest hope the Jean Pool doesn't overflow and git into Pistull Creik. If it does, Pistull Creik will have some of the fastest carp in the area.

We however are trying to find a few more female participants with the aforementioned qualities, to engage in the STARSNBARS S&E Farm. We'll even take a good housekeeper or a good cook to provide high protein meals to her little Reb.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to disappoint you Paul but yes I did teach at Alcoa......January 1985 unitl the end of the school year. As a matter of fact I got the enjoyment of teaching Mr. Willie Lundy, and Ken Schwall's daughter just to name a few Alcoa celebrities.

MLREB, did you coach Willie Lundy in track? Or did you ever appear on "Schwall's World"?

We have had many, many donors volunteer Rebelron. Some of the donors have good speed, others have good size, others with a few brains, some masters on the message boards, etc. The STARSNBARS Jean Pool is about runnin' over. Jest hope the Jean Pool doesn't overflow and git into Pistull Creik. If it does, Pistull Creik will have some of the fastest carp in the area.

We however are trying to find a few more female participants with the aforementioned qualities, to engage in the STARSNBARS S&E Farm. We'll even take a good housekeeper or a good cook to provide high protein meals to her little Reb.

That's funny!!

Now i just heard today that he is going to West. So i really dont know. This came from a parent who's son plays on the West team. According to him ayers told the west coach that he is going to play for him. Aparently the coach is going to play him at Middle linebacker. At webb he played defensive end b/c they needed d-linemen.

mofo11.

Thanks again. If he does wind up @ West, that is probably a good move. Good competition, team, and exposure with Ryan, Easterly, and Wagner moving over from Fulton. IMO, Ayers was one of the better Sophs in the Knox area last yr. I would have been surprised if the McCallie thing happened, and thought that Catholic might have been a sleeper; not, CAK. But, based on what I saw last yr. and this spring Catholic is loaded at LB with the older Tait and Trusler who both go 6-2, 225, as well as a bunch of younger guys that rotated in vs Rhea County in that scrimmage.

MELREB/STARSNBARS.

If this is the case, West just got better. Kids is very much like Englehardt, but a bit taller and lighter. 6-2/6-3 about 215/220. Quick, strong, pretty good motor. Decent basketball player as well. Think Walker @ William B.

ruse?