Maryville QB to farragut?

What facts do you have that they are not? I "get it" that it bothers you that I busted you on a lie in a previous thread.

I understand that Webb is strong academically. I would hope so being a private school. I also know that Maryville is the top, or one of the top academic "public" schools in the state EVERY year. My statement was "I doubt Webb's academics are MUCH tougher than Maryville's.

Before you make the "kool-aid" statement maybe you should come with some "facts". Who knows.........I may agree with you.

well you just think you're all that and a bag of chips huh?? you are much more cowardly in person

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What facts do you have that they are not? I "get it" that it bothers you that I busted you on a lie in a previous thread.

I understand that Webb is strong academically. I would hope so being a private school. I also know that Maryville is the top, or one of the top academic "public" schools in the state EVERY year. My statement was "I doubt Webb's academics are MUCH tougher than Maryville's.

Before you make the "kool-aid" statement maybe you should come with some "facts". Who knows.........I may agree with you.

Bother me? I don't think so. I have two kids in private schools so I believe I know where I am coming from. A "lie" I don't think so either. Both cases were in the newspaper so I think it is factual. Maybe the "plural" aspect of my point bothers you, but two cases means more than one (plural). One thing we can agree on is both schools have great tradition and pride. I am always happy to see Maryville beat the Hillsboros and Melroses of the world having lived in Middle Tn for years. Good luck this season.

mofo.

Has Ayers "gone west young man?" Thanks. ruse?

MLREB, you have referenced another poster as a liar. You previously taught at Alcoa? The latest I checked, a person had to have a 4 year degree and be licensed to teach. Maybe you meant that you taught swimming lessons at the Alcoa swimming pool. Most people know who you are. Why would a former Alcoa teacher bash AHS and their athletes, unless they have a hidden agenda? Maybe because you have never been a teacher[fact] and your son played for Maryville. Be thankful that GQ let him start and play a few series.

MLREB, you have referenced another poster as a liar. You previously taught at Alcoa? The latest I checked, a person had to have a 4 year degree and be licensed to teach. Maybe you meant that you taught swimming lessons at the Alcoa swimming pool. Most people know who you are. Why would a former Alcoa teacher bash AHS and their athletes, unless they have a hidden agenda? Maybe because you have never been a teacher[fact] and your son played for Maryville. Be thankful that GQ let him start and play a few series.

that's good tall paul. If someone states something as fact that is not then what else can you surmise? 89 posted that there there has been teacher(s) Principal(s) and Employee(s) that have been arrested for stealing from MHS. I pointed out that if he takes the plurals away and teachers (never heard of a teacher issue) then he is correct.

Please point out where I have bashed any atheltes of Alcoa high. My issues are playing kids with severe academic problems. Are you OK with that? IMO that's a school administration issue. If Maryville did it I would feel exactly the same, or any other school.

A kid with a 69% completition rate......13 TD's and 2 ints passing plus 12 rushing tds. Yep......I'm thankful he got a few snaps but what I am more thankful for is the life experience that he received. Plus those "few snaps" he got against Alcoa in 2006.

Oh.....I sure did teach at Alcoa "FACT".

and....I always pull for Alcoa with a one Friday night exception.

that's good tall paul. If someone states something as fact that is not then what else can you surmise? 89 posted that there there has been teacher(s) Principal(s) and Employee(s) that have been arrested for stealing from MHS. I pointed out that if he takes the plurals away and teachers (never heard of a teacher issue) then he is correct.

Please point out where I have bashed any atheltes of Alcoa high. My issues are playing kids with severe academic problems. Are you OK with that? IMO that's a school administration issue. If Maryville did it I would feel exactly the same, or any other school.

A kid with a 69% completition rate......13 TD's and 2 ints passing plus 12 rushing tds. Yep......I'm thankful he got a few snaps but what I am more thankful for is the life experience that he received. Plus those "few snaps" he got against Alcoa in 2006.

Oh.....I sure did teach at Alcoa "FACT".

and....I always pull for Alcoa with a one Friday night exception.

Get real. You've never been a school teacher,I know that for a FACT!!!! Hopefully your son doesn't read your posts. What life lesson would he learn?

mofo11.

Thank you. Darn good player. Pretty sure Meske and Co. will be just fine anyway. Break-out yr. for Boyce (best RB in Knox many haven't heard of), and should be about time for Jarvis Jones to make a little, or a lot of noise. IMO, Webb will be very good this yr. If Ayers winds up @ CAK, and plays this yr, he and Bennett make a nice pair of LBs. If not this yr., he and Kolinski, next. BTW, you are right, the kid has the ability to play on Saturdays. Thanks again.

ruse?

Now i just heard today that he is going to West. So i really dont know. This came from a parent who's son plays on the West team. According to him ayers told the west coach that he is going to play for him. Aparently the coach is going to play him at Middle linebacker. At webb he played defensive end b/c they needed d-linemen.

Get real. You've never been a school teacher,I know that for a FACT!!!! Hopefully your son doesn't read your posts. What life lesson would he learn?

Hate to disappoint you Paul but yes I did teach at Alcoa......January 1985 unitl the end of the school year. As a matter of fact I got the enjoyment of teaching Mr. Willie Lundy, and Ken Schwall's daughter just to name a few Alcoa celebrities. In addition I have the degree plus a bit beyond but I will admit one thing....that four year degree did take 6 years and a semester. The social life at UT was just a bit too fun.

Yeah....I hope that boy doesn't read some of this stuff too but it sure didn't prevent you from bashing him did it?

BTW Paul you never answered my questions. Please point out where I have bashed ANY Alcoa kid? ....and my issues are playing kids with severe academic problems. Are you OK with that?

Solomon if your new load of players has good size and good speed, STARSNBARS recrutin' and garbige servuss will take care of you today....if and only if, your kids have better size and speed that today's customers.

Recrutin' is becoming more difficult. I'm lookin' into a STARSNBARS Sperm and Egg farm....so we can grow more of our own. I already have sevrull Mairvul donors lined up.

How many has volunteered?