Maryville QB to farragut?

mofo11, the excellent Mairvul garbige servuss attracted both those players. They have now both moved into the friendly confines of beautiful Mairvul.

What day does that service run? Just finished moving into the friendly confines over the weekend myself and have enough garbage to bring in a whole new load of players if needed.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right Douglas never played at webb High school but he was in the middle school playing basketball, but part of the reason he left was b/c the High school basketball coach was horrible. And Tyler Clendenon left b/c he was doing horrible in school and played some as a freshmen. And the family moved/ bought a house in maryville so tyler could go to maryville. And i know that neither were recruited or anything they just went there b/c its a great school to play football and basketrball but i was just noting that webb could of had both.

Thanks mofo..... your last post is absolutely accurate.

What day does that service run? Just finished moving into the friendly confines over the weekend myself and have enough garbage to bring in a whole new load of players if needed.

Solomon if your new load of players has good size and good speed, STARSNBARS recrutin' and garbige servuss will take care of you today....if and only if, your kids have better size and speed that today's customers.

Recrutin' is becoming more difficult. I'm lookin' into a STARSNBARS Sperm and Egg farm....so we can grow more of our own. I already have sevrull Mairvul donors lined up.

Solomon if your new load of players has good size and good speed, STARSNBARS recrutin' and garbige servuss will take care of you today....if and only if, your kids have better size and speed that today's customers.

Recrutin' is becoming more difficult. I'm lookin' into a STARSNBARS Sperm and Egg farm....so we can grow more of our own. I already have sevrull Mairvul donors lined up.

No players from Solomon's line yet. I will throw in some money to the QB Club though, will that help?

I think he is going to CAK. Although if i were him i would go to McCallie or West over them. He is good enough to play college football. As a sophmore he was pretty dang good.

Time and again thats a young man's dilemma. West or McCallie.

A couple of things mofo.......Douglass NEVER played at Webb highschool. Clendenon transferred after his freshman year and sat out his sophomore year after the family moved to Maryville. Seems a riduclous TSSAA rule requires kids transferring from a private to a public school must move over 20 miles away. It was determined that Clendenon's move was only 18 miles thus costing the kid his Sophomore season.

In addition I doubt Webb's academics are much tougher than Maryville's.

MLREB you need to stay off the Kool Aid! What facts do you have to back up the academic comparison between Webb and Maryville. What year did you graduate from Maryville?

MLREB you need to stay off the Kool Aid! What facts do you have to back up the academic comparison between Webb and Maryville. What year did you graduate from Maryville?

What facts do you have that they are not? I "get it" that it bothers you that I busted you on a lie in a previous thread.

I understand that Webb is strong academically. I would hope so being a private school. I also know that Maryville is the top, or one of the top academic "public" schools in the state EVERY year. My statement was "I doubt Webb's academics are MUCH tougher than Maryville's.

Before you make the "kool-aid" statement maybe you should come with some "facts". Who knows.........I may agree with you.

I think he is going to CAK. Although if i were him i would go to McCallie or West over them. He is good enough to play college football. As a sophmore he was pretty dang good.

mofo11.

Thank you. Darn good player. Pretty sure Meske and Co. will be just fine anyway. Break-out yr. for Boyce (best RB in Knox many haven't heard of), and should be about time for Jarvis Jones to make a little, or a lot of noise. IMO, Webb will be very good this yr. If Ayers winds up @ CAK, and plays this yr, he and Bennett make a nice pair of LBs. If not this yr., he and Kolinski, next. BTW, you are right, the kid has the ability to play on Saturdays. Thanks again.

ruse?

Solomon try the Rebels 1st Club.

Solomon do you or your wife have good speed and are you planning a family soon? If so, you may be instantly qualified.

Thanks for that piece of info. I had no clue what the booster club was called.

Planning the family in the next 2-3 years. If kids genes come from her or I, we're looking at a FB or the stocky D-lineman. I am hoping that some of her dad's, or even better, her grandad's physical genes somehow find their way to our kid and that he gets my sports IQ (granted, that would be debated by some).