LaVergne passing tournament

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hillsboro qb matt looked okay in some games. when he played bga he got picked off on his first throw. he has a slow release but he will be fine because of all the weapons around him. i thought bga's qb jamal ramsey looked the best though. alot of the people in the stands were talking about how good he looked with the talent he had. even the lavergne coaches were talking about how they still wished he was at lavergne with all of the receivers they had.

Sounds like Antioch is susceptable to a passing attack. I just hope we utilize it when we play them for real.

Of course running over them a couple of times at first would be great also. Actually I don't care how we do it as long as we BEAT them!

Can we all say I am fed up with the 'DEAD PERIOD' and am ready to watch some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

They are scared. They didnt win the MBA one did they.

Gray & Wilks did not participate in that camp over the weekend. MBA & PC were the best two teams at that camp last weekend. Dickson Co. looked impressive in this camp and Stratford was also impressive at times.

As far as this camp goes:

Hillsboro is an offensive machine that can hurt teams in many ways. LaVergne has some talented recievers and they will continue to be well coached under Hester. Giles Co. & Marshall Co. are two teams that could potentially challenge Lipscomb in Region 5-3A. BGA is going to turn it around under the direction of a great football coach such as Tim Johnson. ALL THE TEAMS IN THIS TOURNEY GOT WELL TESTED & HOPEFULLY GOT BETTER OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!

hillsboro qb matt looked okay in some games. when he played bga he got picked off on his first throw. he has a slow release but he will be fine because of all the weapons around him. i thought bga's qb jamal ramsey looked the best though. alot of the people in the stands were talking about how good he looked with the talent he had. even the lavergne coaches were talking about how they still wished he was at lavergne with all of the receivers they had.

With Ramsey starting, solid backfield and receiving groups, and a MUCH improved line the BGA offense will click this year.

There's around 10 players from the So, Jr, and Sr classes that can play college football. Look for BGA to really make a run this year and the next.

Guest workinprogress

Arrent was rusty because he was in FCA camp all week drove 8 hrs home Friday night. After the rust was knocked off he completly dismanted Laverne in the finals. The 2nd team QB took snaps after Arrent put the Burro's up by 5 scores.

Who is the second qb? Sounds like your Burros and Blade are taking all of the 7on7's. Good luck down in bama.

Ramsey did great the entire day. Only one bad throw(pick) against I think Marshall Co.

Come on now though, people that play shouldn't talk about how the season will go and stuff. I guess thats for utfootball08.

And you know it aint the gators because it's all about the U lol.