Most Known Unknown in Region 1-1a

Who are some of the players that deserved to be talked about but don't get as recognized as they deserve?

The list is pretty long, Hampton has several by themselves. Jordan Hughes at Cloudland is a heck of a player, Estep From Unaka, Grooms from Cosby.Like I said Hampton has a bunch. I won't even start naming name for fear of leaving one of um out. Like the old saying goes ,you are only as strong as the weakest link.

The list is pretty long, Hampton has several by themselves. Jordan Hughes at Cloudland is a heck of a player, Estep From Unaka, Grooms from Cosby.Like I said Hampton has a bunch. I won't even start naming name for fear of leaving one of um out. Like the old saying goes ,you are only as strong as the weakest link.

How about the new transfer quarterback Bert Comstock. He was all state in North Dakota as a sophomore and nobody has mentioned his name. He should be a very good impact player along with his brother Ernie Comstock a 6'4 junior wide receiver.

• 2 weeks later...

Well let's see: How about Hester #51 for Cosby as well as Naillon #54 lets not forget all of the rest of the team!