230 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the favorite in 2007?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the west: CBHS, MUS, ECS

From the East/Middle: MBA, BA, Baylor, McCallie, Webb

should be close for the last playoff spot with Father Ryan, Ensworth, and Webb i just think Webbs scheadule favors them not having to play MBA or BA.

i wonder how the playoffs will be set up with the 5 on the east and 3 on the west.

Pick to win: BA

Just saw in the Chattanooga paper that Baylor picked up a stud running back from Louisiana. Folks were a bit concrened about the depth at running back but this solves that problem. I look for Baylor to have a strong squad this year.

shhhh chattcity. keep that on the down low. you know this is only going to make the public supporters think we actually "recruit." lol. i love hearing news like this....makes the top class in d2 even stronger. good luck to baylor.

shhhh chattcity. keep that on the down low. you know this is only going to make the public supporters think we actually "recruit." lol. i love hearing news like this....makes the top class in d2 even stronger. good luck to baylor.

Good point bros. I can hear it now--not only do the privates recruit around town they recruit throughout the country!

Good point bros. I can hear it now--not only do the privates recruit around town they recruit throughout the country!

if hes actually a stud, this gives three (BA, Baylor, Christian Brothers) of the original Super 7 teams actual stud running backs that have proven themselves.....and 4a/5a still continues to think they put out "better prospects." ill beg to differ.

• 2 weeks later...

This year will be a big "trial" year for teams and coordinators alike. The league still needs some modification with schedules and what not. Some teams barely play anyone until playoffs it seems. The W and E seem unbalanced with the number of teams etc. This will be an interesting year to say the least and I can't wait. I think the kinks will be worked out this year and make a stronger league in the future as a whole.

GO OWLS!

The paper says he is 5'7" 185. Not sure if he is a prospect but he's apparently an awfully good high school player.

Rumor is he's not even starting right now. And about recruiting- McCallie picked up 15 boarder football players- one a qb from chicago but he's far from a stud I hear. I also herd McCallie got beat by Boyd in 7-7 pretty badly.

Rumor is he's not even starting right now. And about recruiting- McCallie picked up 15 boarder football players- one a qb from chicago but he's far from a stud I hear. I also herd McCallie got beat by Boyd in 7-7 pretty badly.

.....though he did transfer just a few short weeks ago.

and 7 on 7 means nothing. dont put too much faith in "touch" football.