Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not blaming Postoak for sure and no individual players for this loss. But the playcalling in the 2nd half did not match our personell. We should have changed the game plan after Coleman went down.

They did change the game plan we just pounded up the middle all night and it didnt work for crap... if coleman doesnt go out milan wins but thats football and we lost as much as i hate to say it

Who are these folks who claim to be Milan fans. I've never seen either of you before tonight. Yeah we lost yeah it stinks but we can only get better and will only get better.

2nd string QB, 2nd string FB, 4th string RB got vast majority of carries. With Postoak moving to QB we lost starting TE and DE. We were without starting tackle and starting guard. The wide receivers were rolling ever play three deep. So we had three starters on the line and starting receivers every third play every other position was filled by a back up. We had to run three wide receivers because our TE is playing QB and his backup is in a cast. This is hardly the same team that will be on the field come playoff time. Bledsoe, Treadwell, and Hanson should all be back for Camden. Williams starting catching cramps after the late hit as was Gilbert. Moore caught a stinger and missed a lot of time. All that said. Things are only going to get better for the Dawgs. Paul Ward does it to us again. We lost to a good Huntingdon team. It's only week one got a lot of season left and we showed signs of being a very good team. JW Williams aka Reggie Bush did some pretty amazing things tonight. Gilbert also looked very good. Bledsoe and the others will come back. Postoak hasn't thrown a pass since april. He'll get in there and do well until Coleman can come back. Lot of season left.

I WOULD BE HIGHLY INTERESTED TO HEAR FROM THE MILAN FANS WHAT EXACTLY THEY FEEL THAT MORRIS SHOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?

not run the ball up the middle when you have a team who is not affraid to step in and cram the holes and stop the run consistently, when we did pass, before it was to late, it was the worst play anyone can EVER and i do mean EVER run the spot pass(I HATE IT!) we should have let the young guy throw the ball down the field and we shouldnt have let him throw across the middle, just plain stupidity

Who are these folks who claim to be Milan fans. I've never seen either of you before tonight. Yeah we lost yeah it stinks but we can only get better and will only get better.

2nd string QB, 2nd string FB, 4th string RB got vast majority of carries. With Postoak moving to QB we lost starting TE and DE. We were without starting tackle and starting guard. The wide receivers were rolling ever play three deep. So we had three starters on the line and starting receivers every third play every other position was filled by a back up. We had to run three wide receivers because our TE is playing QB and his backup is in a cast. This is hardly the same team that will be on the field come playoff time. Bledsoe, Treadwell, and Hanson should all be back for Camden. Williams starting catching cramps after the late hit as was Gilbert. Moore caught a stinger and missed a lot of time. All that said. Things are only going to get better for the Dawgs. Paul Ward does it to us again. We lost to a good Huntingdon team. It's only week one got a lot of season left and we showed signs of being a very good team. JW Williams aka Reggie Bush did some pretty amazing things tonight. Gilbert also looked very good. Bledsoe and the others will come back. Postoak hasn't thrown a pass since april. He'll get in there and do well until Coleman can come back. Lot of season left.

If Milan could go 1-9 and the only victory was over Huntingdon then it would be a successful season. Now thats just my opinion and I know that doesnt count for much.