Big East High School Conference

irish10

Boy with all this hype you would think S.Hill went 9-1 or 8-2 last year, hired George Quarles as HC, and brought every one back from the year before. This reminds me a lot of a few years ago when William Blount hire coach Meadows and everyone went bananas in the pre season, only to be greatly disappointed once the season began. Not saying that will happen this year for sure, but its a strong possibility. I think some of you S.Hill fans should at least pace yourselves till some scrimmages have occurred and you actually see the product on the field.

JC4life . . . I don't really see it as "hype", but more like EXCITEMENT! We're excited here in Johnson City is all. I look for the South game to probably set the tone for the rest of the season. I might be wrong, but one thing is for sure...time will tell.

I thought the team looked pretty good in the spring with their two scrimmages.

Its good to see some FIRE in the head coach. And I think it is carrying over to the young men and parents.

Good luck to you guys in Jefferson City.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for finally telling me something about science hill other than they have a new coach and abunch of good players . but the only two that are good i see on that list is solomon and cory, the joslin kid is a joke and the other guys i dont really remember i kinda remember the trent kid but i cant remember what he looks like.

thank you for finally telling me something about science hill other than they have a new coach and abunch of good players . but the only two that are good i see on that list is solomon and cory, the joslin kid is a joke and the other guys i dont really remember i kinda remember the trent kid but i cant remember what he looks like.

Maybe you should change your name to mr.hater even though crazy sounds like an good descriptor. Why are you so concerned about the team and wanna bad mouth good kids? I know that you are young and maybe that's just the way you think good conversation is suppose to be but it's not wanted here but I'm only speaking for myself.

WatchDog what in the world u smoking.Its' like you are looking at a crystal ball with a mask on.Yea the wins will be close,they are most of the time.Clark doesn't put the young players in untill the fourth quarter anyway.No matter what the score.Yes we could be 1-4 after 5 games but as people have said,we are down alittle this year and we don't play anybody.Right?Somebody will get whipped between South and The Hill unless the game ends in a tie.South will level the Hill.Curt Phillips will shred them to pieces.

Smoking? The good stuff I get from Cheech and Chong. You obviously are on the hard stuff if you consider most of DB's games close. Since when do you consider last year's South when EVERYBODY played including the girl a close game? Each year they have 2-3 games where they get to empty the bench. They will do well if they have one game where they get the 3rd or 4th string in this year. ( With over 100 players it takes 5th, 6th and 7th string getting in the game to play everybody.) All I'm saying is DB does not have the strength to overcome "bad breaks" (turnovers, penalties, etc.) and win many games this year. They typically cause the bad breaks for the opposing teams. The good breaks they got to win some games last year could turn and that would spell bad news. Ask Fulmer about some bad breaks last year (FLA< LSU< PENN) I do agree, no matter how bad the thumping is first half, the extra players dont get in until 4th. I bought the last crystal ball this summer at Lynn Garden Hardware when they closed. I think it was an old one.

DBWatchDog . . . I don't believe for one minute D-B will be 1-4 after 5 games.

I hope I AM WRONG, but that team is not talented enough to get big leads to allow bad breaks. Games too close this year with a lot of games being determined in the 4th. Last team to score will determine 3 -4 games. Very unfamiliar territory.