Big East High School Conference

irish10

Or.......If your not Scott Smith then how do you know he's on the practice field at the same time your posting???????

Hmm . . . hmm . . . Maybe, just maybe Powrplus has a son who just might be a player for Science Hill?

Hmm . . .It's a possibility

Hmm . . . I don't think Powrplus is as good looking as Coach Smith.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so powrplus you wont tell us who is good on science hill that makes no sense. i would love to know what level you are talking about 4 or 5 of your players playing at next year. i just want to know if i need to come back into town to watch the science hill DB game.

Mr. Crazy . . . To be honest about saying who is who, I don't know what level some of the kids will be playing at next year, or really how many for sure. I know that a few don't want to be named on CoachT, so I not going to name any of them and let their actions on the field speak.

I know the expectations are very high at Science Hill and you should know more about whether or not to come into Kingsport Nov. 2nd, probably about midway through the season, which will most likely be after the Oct. 5th game with Knox Bearden.

so powrplus you wont tell us who is good on science hill that makes no sense. i would love to know what level you are talking about 4 or 5 of your players playing at next year. i just want to know if i need to come back into town to watch the science hill DB game.

I’m not a fan of either team but I would have to say that this will be the regular season game of the year for both schools. There is way more than just a win or loss resting on this game. DB doesn’t have the team speed nor the experience that they have been fortunate to carry through the years, so all of the area schools that they have spanked these last several years (THS, SHHS, and EHS) are looking to sneak in a little revenge this year. Sort of like catching Goliath (I mean Sampson) coming out of the barbershop . If you are a true fan of Northeast high school football this will be a classic...I wouldn’t miss it.

Get you a program at the game, look for the seniors and then see who did what and be the judge for yourself. I don't think these kids are worried about the level as much as getting the opportunity to get a free education and to continue playing the greatest team sport on earth.

I’m not a fan of either team but I would have to say that this will be the regular season game of the year for both schools. There is way more than just a win or loss resting on this game. DB doesn’t have the team speed nor the experience that they have been fortunate to carry through the years, so all of the area schools that they have spanked these last several years (THS, SHHS, and EHS) are looking to sneak in a little revenge this year. Sort of like catching Goliath (I mean Sampson) coming out of the barbershop . If you are a true fan of Northeast high school football this will be a classic...I wouldn’t miss it.

Oak Ridge is and will always be the regular season game of the year for DB. Playing DB will be the game of the year for "Science Hill".

I predicted a bad bounce and DB could be 1-4 after 5 games. The wins will be too close this year to get any experience for the younger players. Science Hill will hopefully play DB for a share of the conference with Bearden AND the honor of which team looses the first round on the road or at home. The SH vs South could be a very, very big game if one team whips the other. Sky high for one and a hard rebound for the other.

Their new head coach already has "1" win over a 5A team with a winning record. Their gonna' be "tuff"!

I hear he even passes the ball, goes for it on forth down, kicks onside kicks and fake punts, and runs them trick plays. Stuff we never even thought of up here in the mountains of east tn.

He has been emailing that head coach down in Columbia SC.

I predicted a bad bounce and DB could be 1-4 after 5 games. The wins will be too close this year to get any experience for the younger players. Science Hill will hopefully play DB for a share of the conference with Bearden AND the honor of which team looses the first round on the road or at home. The SH vs South could be a very, very big game if one team whips the other. Sky high for one and a hard rebound for the other.

WatchDog what in the world u smoking.Its' like you are looking at a crystal ball with a mask on.Yea the wins will be close,they are most of the time.Clark doesn't put the young players in untill the fourth quarter anyway.No matter what the score.Yes we could be 1-4 after 5 games but as people have said,we are down alittle this year and we don't play anybody.Right?Somebody will get whipped between South and The Hill unless the game ends in a tie.South will level the Hill.Curt Phillips will shred them to pieces.

DBWatchDog . . . I don't believe for one minute D-B will be 1-4 after 5 games.

*SENIORS @ SCIENCE HILL TO WATCH*

OL – Jeff Fields – Very powerful and solid lineman.

DL – Cory Hamilton – Very powerful, great run defender and good pass rusher.

WR/DB - Javan Joslin – Good receiver, good pass defender, very athletic.

DB/WR/QB - Tomas Hill – Good defensive back, good receiver, good back-up to QB. Very athletic and one of the fastest on the team.

RB - Solomon Duannah – Very strong, very fast, could see some playing time on the defensive side of the ball.

LB/FB – Aaron Trent – Very large for a LB in high school, powerful and very athletic.

This Science Hill team has a load of very good juniors and with another year of tutelage under Coach Smith should be even stronger next year.

Boy with all this hype you would think S.Hill went 9-1 or 8-2 last year, hired George Quarles as HC, and brought every one back from the year before. This reminds me a lot of a few years ago when William Blount hire coach Meadows and everyone went bananas in the pre season, only to be greatly disappointed once the season began. Not saying that will happen this year for sure, but its a strong possibility. I think some of you S.Hill fans should at least pace yourselves till some scrimmages have occurred and you actually see the product on the field.