McKenzie Football

cptjack34

All I can promise you is that we'll throw everything we've got that we need to at them. Fortunately, this isn't our first rodeo and IF we bring our A game, FA is in trouble!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hope to be there to watch it in person. Game time 7pm?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be there to watch it in person. Game time 7pm?

It's 7:30 at Rebel FIeld BIGDAWG. Maybe We Can Exact Some Punishment On Them. But Ending Thier Season Should Be Enough.

No problem. Honestly I think McKenzie will handle FA on Friday night. Your DL & LB's put a stop to Gleason's running game earlier this season. Gleason was missing a few weapons last week at FA and they prevented us from getting any offense going. We had one offensive drive that I remember and the other score came from a kickoff return. FA runs the ball really well with #2, but they play dirty. Their coach even admitted to our staff that one of their players bodyslammed a Gleason player that earned him a trip to the hospital. I hope your defense sticks them hard and your offense lights them up. They play well against the run, so be prepared to back them up with the passing attack. Good luck!!

And Thanks For The Inside on Fayette.

Good Luck McKenzie Rebels!!

Congratulations to Tyler Moore as Jackson Sun Player of the Week and congrats to Derek Carr as a Mr. Football finalist.

Congrats to Chad Jordan, Bruceton, as a Mr. Football finalist And Alex Matlock...lineman from Bruceton.

Two players from the same County and Region as finalist. WOW

One game at a time Rebels and keep on winning

True, a team can opt to play up if they want to. It's usually not done though as most regret it in the end when they do. The classes are set up the way they are for a reason and I pretty well understand the reasons myself. One reason right out of the gate is that if we had opted up we would most likely be preparing to play Milan this Friday night instead of Fayette Acad.. That's a pretty good reason within itself!!! I think maybe we could give Milan a decent game but, which team would you rather play?????

I know I was just teasing Butchie. I don't think that I would ever intentionally play up. Unless it got me out of a region with a bunch of good private schools.