McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Rebels! I helped coach the junior and senior players when they were in 7th and 8th grade. I was only there a year, but they were a great group to work with and have only gotten better. Great job players, coaches, and everyone else involved with the program as it takes many people to have the kind of quality football program McKenzie does. I'll be in Murfreesboro rooting for you to bring home that state title!

I don't think yall have played anyone that compares with Trousdale, Gordonsville, Tyner and Boyd. Even Moore co whooped Mt Pleasent worse than yall did. I think you're in for a surprise Friday when you meet a real team.

Maybe the score is lying to me, but you call a 38-34 victory by Moore County over Mt. Pleasant a whoopin?

Moore County got whipped by Jo Byrns and MtP beat Jo Byrns. You call Moore County that beat MtP 38-34 so much better than McKenzie that beat MtP 35-32??

Maybe it's just me, but by looking at who they played, Moore County doesn't look just all that great. MtP is the only team that McKenzie can be compared to outside of the West. Trousdale, Gordonsville, Tyner, Boyd, blah blah, it's all that my side is better, no my side is crap.

There is no way to really accurately compare the two sides yet you claim you're side is so much better, that we "haven't played anybody."

Did anybody from the East actually think JCS actually stood a chance against Friendship last year, probably not. But, guess what, JCS still won.

Who's better, who's not, will be determined on the field at the 'Boro, not here, not on film, no where else but on the turf. I'm looking forward to seeing this game, win or lose, McKenzie has worked so hard to get here, though they would like to walk out with the gold ball, they are honored at the chance they've the received to play at this event.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We been there for a couple of weeks now!!!! Nothing new to us. The thing is hardly any of them know anything about the Rebels at all!!! Heck, some have been telling us we were overrated since late September!!! Go figure?? Yeah, we have a website with some video clips they can check out and since that became known we have gotten at least a little more respect from the guys on the east end. Who knows what will happen next Friday afternoon?? For a fact, the Pirates best not walk into MTSU's stadium thinking they are already the champs!!! JCS brought the Gold Ball back to west TN last season just because folks thought we couldn't play over here on the west end.

I doubt that you will see a sensible McKenzie poster predicting a win yet we are coming to the 'Boro with the intention of doing just that.

Good luck to both teams and lets all hope for an injury free game!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am for SP but as I allways say" any team that makes it to the semis is allready a winner" all this mouthing is just that, it's all in fun. No doubt yall have an excellent team, one to be proud of. There will be no losers in Mboro in my book.

I am for SP but as I allways say" any team that makes it to the semis is allready a winner" all this mouthing is just that, it's all in fun. No doubt yall have an excellent team, one to be proud of. There will be no losers in Mboro in my book.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

yes there will be two excellent team that will be play for that gold ball in 1a friday afternoon. So go get them Rebels.

and the over-rated Rebels will pull is one out friday..............................................

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!! The Rebels are extremely proud to have earned the right to be there. McKenzie is extremely proud to be there supporting our Rebels. AND we'll leave it all on the turf at MTSU to try and bring the Gold Ball back across the river to west TN. That's really all any of us can ask!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Maybe the score is lying to me, but you call a 38-34 victory by Moore County over Mt. Pleasant a whoopin?

Moore County got whipped by Jo Byrns and MtP beat Jo Byrns. You call Moore County that beat MtP 38-34 so much better than McKenzie that beat MtP 35-32??

Maybe it's just me, but by looking at who they played, Moore County doesn't look just all that great. MtP is the only team that McKenzie can be compared to outside of the West. Trousdale, Gordonsville, Tyner, Boyd, blah blah, it's all that my side is better, no my side is crap.

There is no way to really accurately compare the two sides yet you claim you're side is so much better, that we "haven't played anybody."

Did anybody from the East actually think JCS actually stood a chance against Friendship last year, probably not. But, guess what, JCS still won.

Who's better, who's not, will be determined on the field at the 'Boro, not here, not on film, no where else but on the turf. I'm looking forward to seeing this game, win or lose, McKenzie has worked so hard to get here, though they would like to walk out with the gold ball, they are honored at the chance they've the received to play at this event.

After Friday afternoon you will see the comparison.

It's Always Better To Remain Positive Even In The Face Of Impending Doom. Both Teams Would Love The Idea Of A Cake Walk To The Presentation Ceremony. But Those Of Us Who Know Football. And The Caliber Of The Other Team, Have Yet To Be So Positive. South Pitt Will Be Our Greatest Challenge Defensively. But On The Other Hand We Represent The Same Defensive Problems For Them As Well. This Will Definately Be One You Won't Wanna Miss. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

It's Always Better To Remain Positive Even In The Face Of Impending Doom. Both Teams Would Love The Idea Of A Cake Walk To The Presentation Ceremony. But Those Of Us Who Know Football. And The Caliber Of The Other Team, Have Yet To Be So Positive. South Pitt Will Be Our Greatest Challenge Defensively. But On The Other Hand We Represent The Same Defensive Problems For Them As Well. This Will Definately Be One You Won't Wanna Miss. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

butchie if the rest of mckenzie is as crazy as u .I don't think the straight jackets could keep em from the gold ball.

best of luck from jbs.