McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet he will be right here

Win or lose, you are right sir. Butchie will be here. We support our team and if one comes along that is better or even almost as good we will give credit where credit is due. If we win there will be no rubbing it in and if we don't there will be no "shoulda, woulda, coulda's" from us. At this level in high school sports if you don't have class you don't have anything.

Win or lose, you are right sir. Butchie will be here. We support our team and if one comes along that is better or even almost as good we will give credit where credit is due. If we win there will be no rubbing it in and if we don't there will be no "shoulda, woulda, coulda's" from us. At this level in high school sports if you don't have class you don't have anything.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Lets go get them you over-rated lucky Rebels................................get that gold ball.....................

Lets go get them you over-rated lucky Rebels................................get that gold ball.....................

ya know, it really gets old seeing someone way Mckenzie is overratted.. I personaly have NOT seen anyone from spitt say they were overratted.. fact is you was not VOTED to the game you have earned it period. so get off your wagon stop saying that crap....if someone in the past has said you were lucky or overratted then tell them no spitt... by most part we respect Mckenzie I knwo i do and believe me this town is about 4,200 people it is the talk of the and MOST are scared to death of Mckenzie so dont think we think its gonan be a runaway we have to show up and play pirate ball period..I just wanted to let you guys know your ears should be burning you have most of thsi town scared right now believe it or not..... as that is said they believe in the Pirates also

ya know, it really gets old seeing someone way Mckenzie is overratted.. I personaly have NOT seen anyone from spitt say they were overratted.. fact is you was not VOTED to the game you have earned it period. so get off your wagon stop saying that crap....if someone in the past has said you were lucky or overratted then tell them no spitt... by most part we respect Mckenzie I knwo i do and believe me this town is about 4,200 people it is the talk of the and MOST are scared to death of Mckenzie so dont think we think its gonan be a runaway we have to show up and play pirate ball period..I just wanted to let you guys know your ears should be burning you have most of thsi town scared right now believe it or not..... as that is said they believe in the Pirates also

And thats why they will play the game.

Good luck too your Pirates (and Jack Sparrow) and GO REBELS!

BUT THEY ARE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BUT THEY ARE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't think the Pirates will give the Rebels any sympathy points. Of course they did fumble the opening kick off to Gordonsville and let Hampton run a fumble back on them. Just call them the Good Samaritan Pirates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think the Pirates will give the Rebels any sympathy points. Of course they did fumble the opening kick off to Gordonsville and let Hampton run a fumble back on them. Just call them the Good Samaritan Pirates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they are lucky and over-rated...................................