2007 Powell Panthers Football

osunut2

Good to hear from you man! I'm sure we'll be seeing each other sometime this fall. I'm sure you are ready for college football season!

I am too, I got my season tickets, we moved to row five at the 40 yard line this year, im really excited and ready.

I hope powell has a good year, im not sure how many games ill make it too this year life's pretty busy right now with work and Ive moved so its a good drive now

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am too, I got my season tickets, we moved to row five at the 40 yard line this year, im really excited and ready.

I hope powell has a good year, im not sure how many games ill make it too this year life's pretty busy right now with work and Ive moved so its a good drive now

Same goes for me. Work keeps me busy and I moved as well, but I figure I'll try to go to one or 2 games if I can. Awesome seats for UT! Sounds exciting! My hope for Powell this year is that they take advantage of not having that "star power" they've had the past few years. I don't think any other team in this region has sported more D-I talent than Powell, but they couldn't win the big games. They were outcoached and outplayed in those games. Personally, I think they need to spend more time playing and practicing as a team that has no stars. That talent often had a self-destructing effect because it just seemed like they couldn't get their egos in check. This will definitely be a rebuilding year, but I think that it is exactly what this program needs.

I'm trying to remember the last time this team lacked that go-to star player. I think you have to go back to the 2000 season. I'd rather not remember that year. I don't think fans enjoyed watching that team win 2 games, which was the lowest win total in the program's more recent history.

I know of no team that employs a true 2 platoon system and has won the state championship. That is still the goal isn't it? Or does Coach Lowe just trying to keep little Buddy and his pappy happy by going with this system?

You better have 22 PLAYERS and not just 22 bodys.

• 2 weeks later...