Cloudland?

BYE-BYE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering what is going on in the big town of Roan Mtn

Ive heard good things about the team from Cloudland fans and OK things from other people. Me myself I think we could surprise some people . There again, opinions dont win ballgames . If we can get the underclassmen 2 step up we maybe could go 6-4 ,7-3 hopefully . Will see in Avery on the first game . Cant wait 4 that one.

I've heard nothing but good things, The coaches and players have put in the work it takes to be winners. Regardless of the scoreboard ,thats all we should expect. If you work and give it you're best, you are a winner.I also expect Cloudland to be better than alot of people might expect. Hopefully this will be the start of a solid program.

Wait and see. They will catch you by surprise. They are due for a good year. I don't think they can beat Hampton, but they will be competitive.

Didn't you say that Cloudland would win the region and now you're saying Hampton will win it? Which is it?

Back on topic, Cloudland should bounce back after a surprising down year last season. They won't have the horses to beat Hampton, but a playoff trip is a very good possibility.

The hard work and dedication are there from coaches and athletes alike. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a solid line. Now that being said,these kids and coaches are laying a solid foundation. anyone that has been involved in lander youth football knows that these kids are not afraid of hard work. We don't have the resources (numbers)that most schools have but our love affair with this sport is unlike any other.when a coach asks for 110%, 9 out of 10 will strive to give 111%. The one thing that they know is games aren't won on friday nights, games are won on monday-thursday evenings

Didn't you say that Cloudland would win the region and now you're saying Hampton will win it? Which is it?

Back on topic, Cloudland should bounce back after a surprising down year last season. They won't have the horses to beat Hampton, but a playoff trip is a very good possibility.

My fault guys. I was thinking that Hampton was in Region 2 with Coalfield. I made a mistake. I do think Hampton will win Region 1 followed up by Cloudland as the second team. Cloudland will surprise some teams in the playoffs though.