Cloudland?

BYE-BYE

it's all about the line boys, it's all about the line. everything depends on them. the backfield gets the glory, but the lineman get the victory. no seriously this years team will depend on how much stronger we have gotten and how quick our line picks up the new blocking scheme. i'm really looking forward to friday nights at ORR field this fall. should be interesting.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a real good year or it could be a total disaster, only time will tell. They do have some hardnosed players. Jordan Hughes should have a great year.

they are trying to do the impossible on offense they are trying to take the RB and run a wheel route and wait 9 seconds and throw the ball, if i was them i would stick to the basic stuff

where did u hear that from ? I dont really dont think u did. Thats ok you have had your laughs . We may not beat u this year or next but we b back. We got loads of talent coming up . lol. Cloudland has had the best 1a public school team 2 or 3 times and u guys might b this year . That dont always mean u get a gold ball. Win or lose cant wait to play each other.

Pujo was u able 2 go 2 watuaga yesterday? if so how did Avery and Cloudland look? I didnt even know we were going 2 play or I would have went.

Yeah ,I went , Avery and Cloudland didn't face the same teams. They both had some things they could feel good about. I'm sure both saw some things they need to get better at. I look for a hadr knocking game in Newland.