I'll give it a try:

1.Farragut

2.Bearden

3.CAK

4.Oak Ridge

5.Webb

6.Catholic

7.Maryville

8.Powell...yes I said it. Keep an eye out!

9.West

10.Seymour

My shot at it:

1.Farragut

2.Bearden

3.CAK

4.Oak Ridge

5.Maryville

6.Webb

7.Catholic

8.Karns

9.Knox West

10.Sweetwater/Alcoa/Seymour

(okay, #10 is a copout)

How about this:

1. Farragut (primed this year)

2. Oak Ridge (better chemistry)

3. Bearden (lost too much but good)

4. CAK (always good)

5. West

6. Webb

7. Maryville

8. Catholic

9. Karns

10. Your guess is as good as mine

i think seymour beat powell by 3 last year

Please explain what LAST season has to do with this. If we did that then we would all be picking Bearden. Oh, but they lost a very talented group of seniors so we can't go by what they did last year.

Powell has got a very good group of freshmen coming in, their sophomores have been playing GU15 as the KFC Diamonds and Coach Maples. They are starting to learn how REAL soccer is supposed to be played and they added a transplant from Michigan. Just keep your eye out. If not this year then watch out next year after they get one more season of competitive training.

I know this is a little off topic but since this is a Knox area thread....

WMAK after supporting High School soccer last spring on Sat night is showing - you guessed it - football on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Here is thier web address-http://wmaktv.com/football.html - maybe if all Knox countians who are soccer fans email them they will give us a Sunday afternoon slot- after all we don't play on Friday nights so it wouldn't be a conflict on the TV trucks, announcers, or camera crews.

Please explain what LAST season has to do with this. If we did that then we would all be picking Bearden. Oh, but they lost a very talented group of seniors so we can't go by what they did last year.

Powell has got a very good group of freshmen coming in, their sophomores have been playing GU15 as the KFC Diamonds and Coach Maples. They are starting to learn how REAL soccer is supposed to be played and they added a transplant from Michigan. Just keep your eye out. If not this year then watch out next year after they get one more season of competitive training.

Are we talking about players on a B team that has an A team that has never even played Division 1 making an impact on Knoxville soccer with the likes of Farragut, Bearden, Webb, and CAK? I am still laughing!

How about this:

1. Farragut (primed this year)

2. Oak Ridge (better chemistry)

3. Bearden (lost too much but good)

4. CAK (always good)

5. West

6. Webb

7. Maryville

8. Catholic

9. Karns

10. Your guess is as good as mine

Looks good, though I heard that West was down this year (coming from a West soccer alum, not first hand knowledge) Any truth to that?

Isn't Luke coaching Karns?

Pre-season

1.Farragut

2.Bearden

3.CAK

4.Catholic

5.Sweetwater

6.Oakridge

7.Knox West

8.Maryville

9.Alcoa

10.Seymour

easttnref, I think you have some seymour ties and you know they will be strong this year, I would bump them up a bit, I would also put OR up some. Those mentioning alcoa are basing it off previous teams and we are rebuilding. So I appreciate the compliment, but we have a long way to go. And that isn't just coach talk, we are working back with over half our roster being new, but we have no seniors, so maybe next year. good luck to all, better luck to the Lady T's.

Looks good, though I heard that West was down this year (coming from a West soccer alum, not first hand knowledge) Any truth to that?

Isn't Luke coaching Karns?

BigG,

I will be, but that does not change the preseason rankings. We have alot of work to do before we can even think about being in the top 15 of knoxville hs soccer. But it should be fun, I am looking forward to the challenge.

well seymour was all freshman last year buddy!