2007 Gordonsville Tigers!

Just wondering, where exactly is G-ville?

You can't get there from here..........seriously, I-40, exit 258. South on 53 about 1/2 mile. Turn left at the 4 way stop, can't miss the crowded streets. By the way, don't let zonepirate's picture fool you. The last time South Pittsburg played in G-ville, they left their marching band here. They just found the kid when they tore down the old bleachers!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't get there from here..........seriously, I-40, exit 258. South on 53 about 1/2 mile. Turn left at the 4 way stop, can't miss the crowded streets. By the way, don't let zonepirate's picture fool you. The last time South Pittsburg played in G-ville, they left their marching band here. They just found the kid when they tore down the old bleachers!

I thought it was Zone. Must be kin to him if its the kid found in the bleachers. Then again, they all look alike down there. Hard to tell from the picture. I still think its zones senior picture.

Hey Zonie.... What did you do to these guys?????

The last time I was in Gordonsville was in the 80's for a playoff game and it rained so hard you needed a boat to get out of town!

I bet thats why GV won. They could play in the rain. Not to mention the rain dance party the night before.

How about sending him back. I saw the band practicing and they look like they could use him

Hey Zonie.... What did you do to these guys?????

I just said they were the favorites to win state this year...they have been after me ever since...go figure

They have been trying to get me to come up for their week 0 game but I ain't falling for that....bing, bing, bing, bing, bing...badabing, bing, bing

Kevin38, Come on over and watch the Tigers if you wish. You will be welcome. GV will make you feel at home. There will be plenty of GV football fans to discuss football with. There is one I met today watching practice that has been watching GV football for almost 70 years as best he can recall. He is still watching practices. Attends every home game when he is well he says. Now thats dedication. There is plenty of GV icons to meet. If you need better directions contact me and I will give you better directions.

I really aprecate the invite and I might actually do that; I live in Robertson Co. and I believe I saw them scrimm several years back against East Robertson.