2007 Gordonsville Tigers!

Anybody want to see a picture of MO$$$$ ?????

You know its ironic all the pictures are coming out of SP. I think it came out of the SP year books. I seen that guy taking up money for parking when GV visited SP. He said if you don't give me three dollars I will make you squeal like a pig boy. In that hooked on phonics language. I gave him a five and said keep the change. That's why I didn't forget the face. That's why I paid a kid 10 bucks to fetch my car. So $15 dollars is the usual parking fee at SP folks. Unless you don't mind squealing like a pig.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its ironic all the pictures are coming out of SP. I think it came out of the SP year books. I seen that guy taking up money for parking when GV visited SP. He said if you don't give me three dollars I will make you squeal like a pig boy. In that hooked on phonics language. I gave him a five and said keep the change. That's why I didn't forget the face. That's why I paid a kid 10 bucks to fetch my car. So $15 dollars is the usual parking fee at SP folks. Unless you don't mind squealing like a pig.

bwaaahhh, I remember the guy, he's the same one took my money.

I just said they were the favorites to win state this year...they have been after me ever since...go figure

They have been trying to get me to come up for their week 0 game but I ain't falling for that....bing, bing, bing, bing, bing...badabing, bing, bing

I had to research that last line to get the meaning. It turns out to be hillybilly music script. After an hour of computer work to break it down. It turned out to be SPs football fight song. Dueling banjos. They played that more than UT played rockytop last year. You should have seen them cloggin out of the paper on that one. A sight to behold. Thats how zone remembers it so well. Go figure. Another thing I would not go for their sponsors advertisment. Jim Bob and Cooters river trips. Its bad enough in the parking lot. GV had to hire Bueford Pusser to get them out of town last year.

We love ya Zone you know that.