Rockwood Tigers

Took

how are the Tigers going to hold up this season

Saw them yesterday in a four way with Uppermen,Stone Memorial,Oakdale.

They did ok I wasn't impressed with any of the teams.Oakdale played hard but their size

and numbers caught up to them.Rockwood's Off. went against Stones def.in a 10 play series

And Stone looked real good.But then stone had a kid get hurt,and then another and another

and another.It looked like a couple of knee's and a head injury.Uppermen i thought was the best allround

team there.They threw the ball well,But its first scrimage and Iam sure all teams will do ok this year.

In my opinion it was Uppermen,Stone,Rockwood,then Oakdale.

no offense to you but rockwood didnt let anyone score on their defense til the last series of the scrimmage against upperman and rockwood scored on all teams so it was a good scrimmage all around with no winner and loser everyone got the work in that they came into get but rockwood goes to bledsoe co. to scrimmage them and whitwell friday night so come out and support the tigers if u get a chance to!! opening week is gettin so close bout 2 weeks away!!

week 0 Oneida @ home come out and watch!

no offense to you but rockwood didnt let anyone score on their defense til the last series of the scrimmage against upperman and rockwood scored on all teams so it was a good scrimmage all around with no winner and loser everyone got the work in that they came into get but rockwood goes to bledsoe co. to scrimmage them and whitwell friday night so come out and support the tigers if u get a chance to!! opening week is gettin so close bout 2 weeks away!!

week 0 Oneida @ home come out and watch!

Didn't see them score against stone memorial,just upperman,sorry if i missed that