William Blount looks impressive

OwlPride

I got there a little late but I watched William Blount scrimmage Baylor and Cleveland. The Walker kid is a freak and I find it hard to believe that he's not listed amongst the top college prospects in the state. Blount plays alot of 3-4 and Walker lines up at DE. He also plays tailback. He's probably 6'2" 210. Their qb was also impressive, is nifty in the pocket and has a very good,

accurate arm.. Baylor didn't have Tyler Massey but I was not impressed with their overall athleticism. Cleveland was simply over matched when they scrimmaged Blount. Right now, Ooltewah,Farragut, and Blount will be a three horse race, but I left

the scrimmage being more impressed with Blount than I was before. Ooltewah and William Blount is going to be a war!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also watched the scrimmages, only Cleveland however. Which DE was the Walker kid, Left or Right?

As far as score I think these are the score for Cleveland games, not for sure of any other games.

Cleveland 0

Baylor 0

Cleveland 7

Polk County 0

Cleveland 0

William Blount 7

10 plays each, and they kicked XP's

I was there as well. Blount looked big and strong but they always do. They throw the ball more than I thought they would. They have great size but didn't see much speed. I knew the Walker kid was an animal but he is only one guy. The quarterback had alot of poise youre right. I think the Ooltewah game will be a battle not so sure about a war. If we can keep the refs from throwing flags everytime Marshall runs one back we should be ok. Cleveland is in trouble again if you ask me. William Blount would have killed them in a whole game.

I got there a little late but I watched William Blount scrimmage Baylor and Cleveland. The Walker kid is a freak and I find it hard to believe that he's not listed amongst the top college prospects in the state. Blount plays alot of 3-4 and Walker lines up at DE. He also plays tailback. He's probably 6'2" 210. Their qb was also impressive, is nifty in the pocket and has a very good,

accurate arm.. Baylor didn't have Tyler Massey but I was not impressed with their overall athleticism. Cleveland was simply over matched when they scrimmaged Blount. Right now, Ooltewah,Farragut, and Blount will be a three horse race, but I left

the scrimmage being more impressed with Blount than I was before. Ooltewah and William Blount is going to be a war!

I was there as well. Blount looked big and strong but they always do. They throw the ball more than I thought they would. They have great size but didn't see much speed. I knew the Walker kid was an animal but he is only one guy. The quarterback had alot of pose youre right. I think the Ooltewah game will be a battle not so sure about a war. If we can keep the refs from throwing flags everytime Marshall runs one back we should be ok. Cleveland ishad 9 in trouble again if you ask me. William Blount would have killed them in a whole game.

Im a little confused by your statement, as long as the refs dont keep throwing flags evertime Marshall runs one back. When did this ever occur? As i recall it was back to back defensive holding calls on Blount, an offsides call, and a last second play that took Monroe 43 seconds to deside weather to kick it or go for it.

As for 2 years ago at WB penalties were 8 to 3 in Ooltewahs favor, so please make your statement more clear.

Great job today Govs and keep it up.

awwwww just having a little fun. I didn't realize it was 8-3 at William Blount sorry. I just remember the holding call that deleted the touchdown. That was one of the three I guess. That is pretty lopsided 8-3. When it was that much in our favor at Ooltewah the refs "cheated" but PLEASEEEEE don't get all that stirred up again. Just having some fun. I apologize. 43 seconds huh not 41 or 42 0r 44. You must having been standing there clocking him huh. Good thing he went for it huh? Well good for us anyway.. Guess youre still raw over all that. Sorry if I offended you.Sorry if I confused you. Guess I was confused. Oh I never said it occured. Just having some fun. I live in Maryville and have to hear this all the time. This year you have to come to our house. You know all that talk. Paybacks and all that. See ya at the game. Will you be in the endzone with your stop watch? Just kidding.

Im a little confused by your statement, as long as the refs dont keep throwing flags evertime Marshall runs one back. When did this ever occur? As i recall it was back to back defensive holding calls on Blount, an offsides call, and a last second play that took Monroe 43 seconds to deside weather to kick it or go for it.

As for 2 years ago at WB penalties were 8 to 3 in Ooltewahs favor, so please make your statement more clear.

Great job today Govs and keep it up.

awwwww just having a little fun. I didn't realize it was 8-3 at William Blount sorry. I just remember the holding call that deleted the touchdown. That was one of the three I guess. That is pretty lopsided 8-3. When it was that much in our favor at Ooltewah the refs "cheated" but PLEASEEEEE don't get all that stirred up again. Just having some fun. I apologize. 43 seconds huh not 41 or 42 0r 44. You must having been standing there clocking him huh. Good thing he went for it huh? Well good for us anyway.. Guess youre still raw over all that. Sorry if I offended you.Sorry if I confused you. Guess I was confused. Oh I never said it occured. Just having some fun. I live in Maryville and have to hear this all the time. This year you have to come to our house. You know all that talk. Paybacks and all that. See ya at the game. Will you be in the endzone with your stop watch? Just kidding.

First of all there was no touchdown, the tight end got hawked down on the 8 yard line, and the Ooltewah tackle did the only thing he could do and that was to tackle the then sophmore TJ walker, and that is clearly a hold. And as for the Delay Of Game not called last year, i went back and looked at the film and clocked it.

I m not getting fired up ive been fired up and just wanting you to have a chance to correct all your mistakes.

Thank Goodness you did. To be honest, after we won that game no one really gave that game another thought. I did hear alot of talk about a rematch in the playoffs. I would have LOVED to see that. Unfortunately for you guys, Farragut seems to always have your number. I do have to say, I did watch the game replay and the "fireside chat". Thank goodness I did. I felt much better about all the cheating talk and whatnot, but nevermind. From what I hear, this is William Blount's year! Just ask any WB fan they will tell you. I bet Ooltewah won't have a chance. Just hope we can stay in the game with you guys. I hope I have corrected all my mistakes and that you forgive me.Just hope and pray you don't embarrass us by running up the score . Good luck to you this year.Didn't see the OLE WING T much today. Have they quit running that offense? I am glad you are still fired up not that youll need to be with the great team you all have this year. Always good to support the team I say.

First of all there was no touchdown, the tight end got hawked down on the 8 yard line, and the Ooltewah tackle did the only thing he could do and that was to tackle the then sophmore TJ walker, and that is clearly a hold. And as for the Delay Of Game not called last year, i went back and looked at the film and clocked it.

I m not getting fired up ive been fired up and just wanting you to have a chance to correct all your mistakes.