SHS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore better get ready to get pounded by in-county rival Cheatham County this season. Sycamore escaped by the skin of their teeth last season and Cheatham was rebuilding while Sycamore had one of their best teams. Cheatham will again out coach Sycamore and the final score will be like, 42-20 or something like that.

I have Sycamore winning 7 games this season which would be a great accomplishment for that group. They play in a very tough region that includes White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, & Greenbrier. The non-region schedule will feature a first time matchup with Springfield that should make for a great game. The two in-county games against Harpeth & Cheatham Co. are always good.

IF I WERE A BETTING MAN

Springfield???????????

Montgomery Central (W)

Station Camp????????

Cheatham Co.???????

Pearl Cohn??????????

White House?????????

Greenbrier???????????

Macon Co. (W)

DeKalb Co. (W)

Harpeth (W)

Sycamore will at least go 5-5 barring the chance they would go 0-6 in all of their "BIG TESTS". As a guy who has been around for a while I do know that when you have that many games that could go either way it is tough to predict. Some nights teams are on and can do no wrong. Other nights teams will turn the football over a ton and cost themselves a shot to win. That's why I would bet on 3-3 in those 6 games and have the War Eagles finishing the year at 7-3. The War Eagles won a bunch of close football games last year going 7-4 in their 11 close contests (the two exceptions were DeKalb & Harpeth). If they come anywhere close to repeating that this season then they will be a playoff team. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE PREDICTED & HOPE FOR THROUGHOUT THE SEASON FOR THE WAR EAGLES!!!!

I have Sycamore winning 7 games this season which would be a great accomplishment for that group. They play in a very tough region that includes White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, & Greenbrier. The non-region schedule will feature a first time matchup with Springfield that should make for a great game. The two in-county games against Harpeth & Cheatham Co. are always good.

IF I WERE A BETTING MAN

Springfield???????????

Montgomery Central (W)

Station Camp????????

Cheatham Co.???????

Pearl Cohn??????????

White House?????????

Greenbrier???????????

Macon Co. (W)

DeKalb Co. (W)

Harpeth (W)

Sycamore will at least go 5-5 barring the chance they would go 0-6 in all of their "BIG TESTS". As a guy who has been around for a while I do know that when you have that many games that could go either way it is tough to predict. Some nights teams are on and can do no wrong. Other nights teams will turn the football over a ton and cost themselves a shot to win. That's why I would bet on 3-3 in those 6 games and have the War Eagles finishing the year at 7-3. The War Eagles won a bunch of close football games last year going 7-4 in their 11 close contests (the two exceptions were DeKalb & Harpeth). If they come anywhere close to repeating that this season then they will be a playoff team. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE PREDICTED & HOPE FOR THROUGHOUT THE SEASON FOR THE WAR EAGLES!!!!

Springfield - L

Montg Central - W

S Camp - L

CC - ?????

PC - L

WH - L

GB - ????

MC - ????

Dekalb - W

Harpeth - W

At worst, 3-7. At best, 6-4. My prediction, somewhere in the middle...either 4-6 or 5-5.

Sycamore better get ready to get pounded by in-county rival Cheatham County this season. Sycamore escaped by the skin of their teeth last season and Cheatham was rebuilding while Sycamore had one of their best teams. Cheatham will again out coach Sycamore and the final score will be like, 42-20 or something like that.

the jacket is back! how did things go for you at ccchs this past year? also, it's easy to "outcoach" people when you are an underdog with nothing to be lost!

Springfield - L

Montg Central - W

S Camp - L

CC - ?????

PC - L

WH - L

GB - ????

MC - ????

Dekalb - W

Harpeth - W

At worst, 3-7. At best, 6-4. My prediction, somewhere in the middle...either 4-6 or 5-5.

This will probably be about right. Here is my opinion.

Springfield-W

MC-W

SC-L(But I will get back to you on friday about this)

CC-L

PC-L

WH-L

GB-L

MC-W

Dekalb-W

Harpeth-W

I think 5-5 is about right in my book.