Top College Prospects

Bunnygolf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter Green from Rhea has won the last two state championships in AAA. He is an awesome player. He wasn't offered very much from UT and is considering UTC because he wants to stay close to home.

He could do a whole lot worse than UTC. UTC is an up and coming program with a great coach in Mark Guhne. They qualified 3 players for the U.S. Amateur and one of their other players, Freddie Qvicker, made the cut in a European Tour event. He shouldn't discount UTC.

• 4 weeks later...

haha did someone just say that dylan waters is bettter than joe david wow that is a joke joe david has signed with ole miss and dylan waters has signed with lee university. joe david is definately the best player in the state he shot a 63 in his district tournament and i played with him in regions and he shot 3 under and he really should have shot at least 6 under bc the greens were terrible. he hit every fairway and every green he hit the ball 320 yards and was inside the 150 on every par 5. this guy is insane i think he will make it on the tour. ive played with dylan waters also and he cant touch joe and no one can.

haha did someone just say that dylan waters is bettter than joe david wow that is a joke joe david has signed with ole miss and dylan waters has signed with lee university. joe david is definately the best player in the state he shot a 63 in his district tournament and i played with him in regions and he shot 3 under and he really should have shot at least 6 under bc the greens were terrible. he hit every fairway and every green he hit the ball 320 yards and was inside the 150 on every par 5. this guy is insane i think he will make it on the tour. ive played with dylan waters also and he cant touch joe and no one can.

I was completely kidding... I played Dylan in a playoff and played with him in Region when he shot his 68. I also know Joe pretty well. I think I know who you are, showstopper389, and you know exactly how Dylan acts while playing.

Joe is a real classy person, he doesn't let his golf skill make his head big and if he does talk the talk, he can back it up.

Joe will beat Dylan at state... While playing with Dylan, he made the mistake of telling Joe that he was -4... Joe came back and caught him. Dylan cannot beat Joe.

And there's only one person I've seen slightly compete with Joe, Tyler Smith of FRA. They both fired twin 66s in the first match of the year. They're also pretty good friends.

anyone have any comments about Joe David!?! Hunter Green has nothin on Joe

Now this is funny. Does joe have 2 AAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS? I don't think so. Hunter is the Best all around player in the state. Oh and he qualified again today ,so he will be going for an unprecedented third straight title. Only one other player has don't that and that was done by a guy way back in the 1960s. So good Luck Hunter and time to go back to Old Fort.

Hunter Green is definitely a top college prospect. Does anyone know where he is headed or if he has gotten any offers? Is he a senior?

Isn't Ole Fort Hunter Greene home course? that really isn't sayin to much to be honest. take him off his home course and he's shootin 78's and worse. not to mention he looks like he's on the roids if you know what i mean. personally i think we need to test him. he doesnt tuck his shirt in which is really classy isnt it? Drew Miller is such a better golfer than Hunter. He's not goin to play for UT thats for sure. James Brannen is way better then heck ever think about bein and he's not even starting. I'm tried of hearin all this Hunter greene stuff. Joe is much better than him too. I doubt heck even make it to state this year. enough said

Isn't Ole Fort Hunter Greene home course? that really isn't sayin to much to be honest. take him off his home course and he's shootin 78's and worse. not to mention he looks like he's on the roids if you know what i mean. personally i think we need to test him. he doesnt tuck his shirt in which is really classy isnt it? Drew Miller is such a better golfer than Hunter. He's not goin to play for UT thats for sure. James Brannen is way better then heck ever think about bein and he's not even starting. I'm tried of hearin all this Hunter greene stuff. Joe is much better than him too. I doubt heck even make it to state this year. enough said

Let's get the fact straight here.... One. Hunter's home course is Dayton Golf and Country Club which he is club champ for the last two years. Old Fort is 2 hours and 30 mins away from Evensville, even though old fort has been good to Hunter but by no means his home course. Second look at Hunter's scores during the high school season on avg he shoots 32 to 36. 38 is a bad day and yes hunter has bad days. Third your just jealous that hunter keeps himself in great shape, hits the weights everyday, eats right, and practices and plays harder than any other player in high school. I know football, basketball, track, and baseball players that don't practice, train, or play as hard as Hunter. Test him he is the cleanest player that will be at the tournament. So what if Hunter plays with his shirt untucked. If that means playing better and winning. Well of course he is going to play with his shirt untucked. Also that is just Hunter's style, and this is the TSSAA not the PGA. Drew Miller,Who is James Brannin????, Jack Belote, Jason Millard and Joe Daivd???? don't have the resume, the championships, or the career that Hunter has. Well luckly for you and every other high school golfer this is hunters last high school golf match before going to college. UT didn't offer enough to Hunter. UT is not that good. ETSU(28 in nation) MTSU(8 nation) and UTC (6 nation) all have better teams than UT(33 in nation). Oh and Hunter is in the Tournament... No current high school player has more individual titles than Hunter. Face it Hunter is the BEST HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER IN TENNESSEE AND THE NUMBER 1 COLLEGE GOLF PROSPECT IN TENNESSEE PERIOD ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

Let's get the fact straight here.... One. Hunter's home course is Dayton Golf and Country Club which he is club champ for the last two years. Old Fort is 2 hours and 30 mins away from Evensville, even though old fort has been good to Hunter but by no means his home course. Second look at Hunter's scores during the high school season on avg he shoots 32 to 36. 38 is a bad day and yes hunter has bad days. Third your just jealous that hunter keeps himself in great shape, hits the weights everyday, eats right, and practices and plays harder than any other player in high school. I know football, basketball, track, and baseball players that don't practice, train, or play as hard as Hunter. Test him he is the cleanest player that will be at the tournament. So what if Hunter plays with his shirt untucked. If that means playing better and winning. Well of course he is going to play with his shirt untucked. Also that is just Hunter's style, and this is the TSSAA not the PGA. Drew Miller,Who is James Brannin????, Jack Belote, Jason Millard and Joe Daivd???? don't have the resume, the championships, or the career that Hunter has. Well luckly for you and every other high school golfer this is hunters last high school golf match before going to college. UT didn't offer enough to Hunter. UT is not that good. ETSU(28 in nation) MTSU(8 nation) and UTC (6 nation) all have better teams than UT(33 in nation). Oh and Hunter is in the Tournament... No current high school player has more individual titles than Hunter. Face it Hunter is the BEST HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER IN TENNESSEE AND THE NUMBER 1 COLLEGE GOLF PROSPECT IN TENNESSEE PERIOD ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

He is good. He was tied for 14th with a few other guys at Johnson City in the amateur tournament. The best of the best was in the tournament. Joe David won it and Payne Denman from Dekalb Co was 3rd with 5 under. There are a lot of good kids in Tn on their given day. There are a lot of good seniors and younger players alike. Even the state tournament won't tell for sure who the best is.

He is good. He was tied for 14th with a few other guys at Johnson City in the amateur tournament. The best of the best was in the tournament. Joe David won it and Payne Denman from Dekalb Co was 3rd with 5 under. There are a lot of good kids in Tn on their given day. There are a lot of good seniors and younger players alike. Even the state tournament won't tell for sure who the best is.

That is just one tournament. Hunter played bad in two big tournaments this year (The US Jr Amateur and Tennessee Jr Amateur. By no means can anyone base a player and career on one or two tournaments. There is alot of good players in Tennessee yes especially in East Tennessee. So what if Joe David won one tournament. I have yet to see him win what matters a State Title. He has yet to play any other tournaments that matter or make any other major tournaments like the State Open, US Junior Amateur, State Amateur. One tournament please... Hunter is to golf and Maryville is to Football in Tennessee