Top College Prospects

Bunnygolf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

payne denman will be going to the UF

having played with payne many times in my day i have to say he is by far the best player in the state for his age.. he has the best swing of any junior golfer i have seen in.. grew up around golf and will only continue to get better.. he struggled at state but that goes along with the young age.. i am willing to bet he wins one of the next two if not both.. kids got a bright future in the sport of golf

I was completely kidding... I played Dylan in a playoff and played with him in Region when he shot his 68. I also know Joe pretty well. I think I know who you are, showstopper389, and you know exactly how Dylan acts while playing.

Joe is a real classy person, he doesn't let his golf skill make his head big and if he does talk the talk, he can back it up.

Joe will beat Dylan at state... While playing with Dylan, he made the mistake of telling Joe that he was -4... Joe came back and caught him. Dylan cannot beat Joe.

And there's only one person I've seen slightly compete with Joe, Tyler Smith of FRA. They both fired twin 66s in the first match of the year. They're also pretty good friends.

good post. having played with all 3 of these kids that they are all extremely talented. having watched joe alot over the last two years he has a talent i have never seen in a junior golfer. no matter how he is playing if he absolutely has to have a birdie...he can do it. o and for the record to my knowledge dylan has never beaten joe. at least i think thats right.

tyler smith is a great player. looking forward to seein him play well next year.

for the record the district with CPA FRA Lipscomb and Goodpasture...has to be one of the toughest in the state.

both boys and girls champs in A-AA came from this DISTRICT..

pretty stout if you ask me. goodpasture shot 290 and didnt even make it out of the district. which other district had the top 4 teams at 290 or better?

That means ANYONE.

Golf does not have enough scholarships to give FULL RIDES.

However, I doubt very seriously that Ms. Pancake needs any financial aid at all.

And most of the people I know would consider it child abuse to send your child to Alabama for school.

I meant "does that mean Brooke Pancake" to the poster who said Ms. Randolph was the best girl golfer in the state.....not would she get that elusive full ride which we both know does not exist.

I meant "does that mean Brooke Pancake" to the poster who said Ms. Randolph was the best girl golfer in the state.....not would she get that elusive full ride which we both know does not exist.

Sorry, thought you were responding to me.

And, there are probably 25-50 senior boys in the state that would beat Ms. Pancake quite easily if they played from the same tees.

its a little too obvious that this is payne denman, I mean he comes out of no where with this statement and his name is the den???? but maybe he can win state next year since JOE DAVID won't be there

I'm going to go ahead and say he won't. He's a great player, he got what? Top 5 in the TN Junior State Am. He's got a little bit of competition... but not a lot.