East Hickman High School

Manoclth2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman County will ride to all thier victories on the coat tails of Atheletes from EAST HICKMAN , Any success they had ( Becky Myatt) was on the backs of East Atheletes. Centerville may win this years meeting, ( between East and Centerville) but it is all downhill from there for the Bulldogs. That sophmore Class that Matt Jones has is shocking to say the least, from what i can tell about 70% of the team is this sophmore class, 20% is Freshman , 7% are Juniors and I think they have 1 or 2 Seniors on the team. I wish they would have played a JV Schedule this year , but this will be Centervilles only chance they will have to beat East Hickman probably ever, from here on out. Matt Jones is 100% correct that the East Atheletes were treated like second rate citizens, over the History of the School. That is why this rivalry will be so intense for the next few years. Swenson even stated to the paper in the article you are talking about, that East will be a force in the region, I heard that coach Swenson is getting off the sinking ship, after this year. BASKETBALL will be a different story, East will destroy Hickman county this year and from here on out, they dont have a prayer. All those kids that have been getting shunned, and sitting the bench while the lesser athletes played to appease the influential daddies , will be playing with a vengance, payback time .

Whoa, whoa, whoa......Hickman Co. only loses 5 or 6 seniors this year so I would't be mouthing just yet. HC's junior class is still the cream of the crop for both schools and yes, there are a couple of east kids in there. I don't see Coach getting out anytime soon with what he has coming the next two years. You never know what may transpire. LET THE BIG DOG EAT!!!

All right let me tell where you are WRONG. The team was NOT horrible they played great competition and was very competitive to say the least. The REASON they had Struggles were probably because of the parents at east trying to go behind the back of the coach and talk players into going to east (that is another story).

Another place you are wrong the coaches in the DISTRICT meeting voted on the all district player. WE had two guys hit over 400 this last year and we only got one on the all district team. the coaches in the district voted on that I read this correctly I was in the meeting.

Man get your info from someone other than a high school student if you are going to get on here and post. The all state kid was NOT from EAST, and he WAS one of the best players in the state. I think the baseball coach was very FAIR to the east kids. Because I WAS the baseball coach!!!EVen after I knew they would be leaving HCHS. NO kid that ever played for me fell victim to an afluent parent or what ever the case you may point. I did not even take into consideration who played and where they were from. Two years ago I kept 5 freshman from east and 5 from centerville. To me they were from Hickman County and that is what mattered. I wanted the best chance for us to succeed. I will be glad to give you my cell number and you can call me and discuss this matter with me and not behind a computer screen. It is evident you know nothing about what you are talking about. NOW with that being said this post should never have gotten of the subject of EHHS football (best of luck to voyles, and the rest of the eagels) and for you to be bringing this up is very very LOW CLASS!!!!

ONe more point on baseball I believe if you take their winning percentage the last 3 years and mark it up agianst any other sport there besides Golf against 3A competition and it is at the TOP!!!!

I thought this was a FOOTBALL board !Do your talking after you've played a game or two. BGA and Collinwood are very good teams that will introduce you to High School FOOTBALL!

Lets stop beating a dead horse and focus on BGA. Good luck to coach Swenson and the Hickman Co. bulldogs this Friday vs. Marshall Co.

They still have one more week before Marshall County coach....they are in a Jamboree @ the great Huntingdon High School and play against Bruceton....who seems to have gotten better!!!!

As far as the Dead Horse....you are the one that got this started with your OVER THE TOP statements in the paper...in a sense you were the first to kick the horse when it was down....so you can blame this topic on yourself....I just hope the water doesn't get to hot before your first season is over....

I think you will see real soon that your in a place that does not have the destiny to succeed....some of those kids do not have the will to be good, that is why "most" of them never tried at HCHS....and yes there were some good athletes from East, but those that gripe and complain were not even close to being descent. Good luck Coach Jones and I think you have learned the best place for you stay away from is CoachT....You have fanned a Flame that needs no help....and to think you made comments as if you were an East or HC OG....Give me a Break!!!!

Lets stop beating a dead horse and focus on BGA. Good luck to coach Swenson and the Hickman Co. bulldogs this Friday vs. Marshall Co.

I have to agree with Manoclth2. For some reason it's not very cool for HS coaches to post on CoachT. If I were a HS coach, I would stay as far away from here as possible. You will definately get your feelings hurt. Few people hold anything back on the boards. Espescially when it comes to coaches. Good Luck this year coach, we'll see you at the Coliseum week after next.

Go Trojans!!!

Remember your words....... your statement about East kids will make you look stupid in a few years, the only reason your winning now is with east kids as your key players, enjoy it while it last, After these 2 years it is over..........over. Once Swenson is gone, he will leave it back to the bumbling fools that called themselves coaches before he came, .......to go back to failure as they always have in the past........... Remember, before Swenson, that High School was a circus with a bunch of wanna be coaches who brought total failure to the so called football program, Daddies as coaches, past players who wormed thier way into the coaching positions, and some big fat bald headed guy who thought he was a offensive co-ordinator........ha what a joke. FAILURE....... unfortunatly you will see this in few years , spouting now ( as you centerville people usually do) but after the few brainwashed kids from east are gone, you will feel the eagles claws dig in deep, and it will hurt for a long long time.

Remember your words....... your statement about East kids will make you look stupid in a few years, the only reason your winning now is with east kids as your key players, enjoy it while it last, After these 2 years it is over..........over. Once Swenson is gone, he will leave it back to the bumbling fools that called themselves coaches before he came, .......to go back to failure as they always have in the past........... Remember, before Swenson, that High School was a circus with a bunch of wanna be coaches who brought total failure to the so called football program, Daddies as coaches, past players who wormed their way into the coaching positions, and some big fat bald headed guy who thought he was a offensive co-ordinator........ha what a joke. FAILURE....... unfortunately you will see this in few years , spouting now ( as you centerville people usually do) but after the few brainwashed kids from east are gone, you will feel the eagles claws dig in deep, and it will hurt for a long long time.

Hey eastcoach...............This is exactly what I was talking about. It looks he feels about them the way I have felt about some coaches in the Lawrence County area. I wouldn't be so harsh though.

I have to agree with Manoclth2. For some reason it's not very cool for HS coaches to post on CoachT. If I were a HS coach, I would stay as far away from here as possible. You will definately get your feelings hurt. Few people hold anything back on the boards. Espescially when it comes to coaches. Good Luck this year coach, we'll see you at the Coliseum week after next.

Go Trojans!!!

Im sure he has been on coacht before. I also think he should be able to handle everything and know not to take 75% of what is said on here for real.

Remember your words....... your statement about East kids will make you look stupid in a few years, the only reason your winning now is with east kids as your key players, enjoy it while it last, After these 2 years it is over..........over. Once Swenson is gone, he will leave it back to the bumbling fools that called themselves coaches before he came, .......to go back to failure as they always have in the past........... Remember, before Swenson, that High School was a circus with a bunch of wanna be coaches who brought total failure to the so called football program, Daddies as coaches, past players who wormed thier way into the coaching positions, and some big fat bald headed guy who thought he was a offensive co-ordinator........ha what a joke. FAILURE....... unfortunatly you will see this in few years , spouting now ( as you centerville people usually do) but after the few brainwashed kids from east are gone, you will feel the eagles claws dig in deep, and it will hurt for a long long time.

Preach on mafia....you tell'em....sounds like you have it all figured out....by the way who was the big fat bald headed guy that thought he was the Offensive coordinator? Man that guy must have been an idiot....I bet I know who you are talking about, and if I do I agree that guy was Fat!!!! Is he still there now? Man you tell'em you sound as if you really know what you are talking about!!!!!

I think the school that does the best at the middle school and jr. pro levels will be the dominant team in Hickman Co. I don't see a huge difference in athletes between the two sides. Over the years i've seen good athletes from each end of the county. Its ebb and flow and if one team shows domination, that could result in players moving. Just a thought.

They still have one more week before Marshall County coach....they are in a Jamboree @ the great Huntingdon High School and play against Bruceton....who seems to have gotten better!!!!

As far as the Dead Horse....you are the one that got this started with your OVER THE TOP statements in the paper...in a sense you were the first to kick the horse when it was down....so you can blame this topic on yourself....I just hope the water doesn't get to hot before your first season is over....

I think you will see real soon that your in a place that does not have the destiny to succeed....some of those kids do not have the will to be good, that is why "most" of them never tried at HCHS....and yes there were some good athletes from East, but those that gripe and complain were not even close to being descent. Good luck Coach Jones and I think you have learned the best place for you stay away from is CoachT....You have fanned a Flame that needs no help....and to think you made comments as if you were an East or HC OG....Give me a Break!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! We have been needing more bulletin board material in our field house. Your willingness to take the bait is impressive to say the least. The only thing better than you giving EAST kids more of a reason to get fired up is the thought of you buying a ticket to the EHHS / HCHS game FURTHER supporting EHHS football. If you can't make it to the game you can use that money to buy another "soap box"!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!