East Hickman High School

Manoclth2

Hate to talk Baseball Again , But as far as some are comparing middle Schools to how they do in High School, The East Eagles will destroy the Centerville Bulldogs ,will not even be a contest , the Centerville Middle School has never beat East middle ,never ever . I think East Middle is going into its 4th year with Middle School ball. Most of the games I have seen since they started baseball, East put the hammer on them, everytime.The first year it was like 25-7 and 17-3, and the second year was worse, coach Gary Harris had mercy on them and kept the score down.. They should not even compare these teams, East Hickman High can look to make a deep run the first year if they play hard and stay injury free. As far as football, this manclth guy has the mind of a brontosaurus. Guys dont take what this neandrathal says to heart, he has no heart (it pumps koolaid), he knows not what he says or does.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my self that I would stay off the message boards unless it had to do with Antioch High School or baseball. But since I work at East Hickman High School as the baseball coach I had to respond to this one due to the comments made by some people on here who should not be speaking about rolling over anyone yet. Please remind me the last time Harpeth finshed anywhere but last or next to last in their region. If it is over 3 years then please do not speak. From what I remember the last two years you were at the bottom of region. In fact there was so much trash talk that you would beat Ezell both years, but that did not happen in either. I should know I was coaching at Ezell the last two seasons. I think the scores were 27-14 and 34-0. So until the game is over try not to stick your foot in your mouth just yet. GO EAST!!!

Ezell didn't play Harpeth in baseball while you were there did they coach? Basketball?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Harpeth should be much improved this season if for no other reason than they don't have Goodpasture, CPA and DCA on their schedule. Time will tell. The middle school teams at Harpeth have been vastly improved the last 3 years including thumping Goodpasture 30-0 last year and Lewis County 29-6 in the first game this year. These sort of things are cyclical, but 3 or 4 good years at the middle school level should translate into better seasons for the high school team. That's the plan anyway. The Indians have played 3A playoff team Station Camp to a touchdown, 4-3 and beat 3A Montgomery Central outright last week.

How did this become a Harpeth bashing thread anyway? I think it's great that Hickman County has found themselves a rival. Who was it before?

Lewis County and Fairview. As far as this manoclth guy, I got ya, I know who he is now........... strong back, weak mind.

See, I think the north end of the region will have some strong rivalries with short drives. East Hickman, Hickman, Fairview and Harpeth should be pretty good rivals. Harpeth and Lewis County were good games back in the late 90's when they were fighting for playoffs spots. East and HCHS will be great additions on the football side. Harpeth has always had that in baseball and basketball with the other 2 in county teams plus Montgomery Central, Creekwood, Waverly and Stewart County and lately Fairview. I don't even mind the drives to the south end of the region after playing the ABC schools the past 2 years. I'd rather go to Richland than to CPA.

Wow, I love your posts normally but it appears some feathers have been ruffled. Do you really think HC isn't focused on Marshall Co? You should probably be saying those things about your buddy from east.

I think that HC MIGHT BE FOCUSED on beating Marshall Co. however it's not 100% focus if people from HC are talking about East Hickman right now.

Do you see anyone from Sycamore or Cheatham Co. getting on here and talking bad about the other right now????? HECK NO!!! Week 3 will be here soon enough and then is when the trash talking can begin on that subject.

Now East Hickman & Hickman Co. aren't alone in this. Gordonsville & Smith Co. are just the same if you look that their stuff.

Hate to talk Baseball Again , But as far as some are comparing middle Schools to how they do in High School, The East Eagles will destroy the Centerville Bulldogs ,will not even be a contest , the Centerville Middle School has never beat East middle ,never ever . I think East Middle is going into its 4th year with Middle School ball. Most of the games I have seen since they started baseball, East put the hammer on them, everytime.The first year it was like 25-7 and 17-3, and the second year was worse, coach Gary Harris had mercy on them and kept the score down.. They should not even compare these teams, East Hickman High can look to make a deep run the first year if they play hard and stay injury free. As far as football, this manclth guy has the mind of a brontosaurus. Guys dont take what this neandrathal says to heart, he has no heart (it pumps koolaid), he knows not what he says or does.

There is a baseball board. If you want to talk baseball.........

I think that HC MIGHT BE FOCUSED on beating Marshall Co. however it's not 100% focus if people from HC are talking about East Hickman right now.

Do you see anyone from Sycamore or Cheatham Co. getting on here and talking bad about the other right now????? HECK NO!!! Week 3 will be here soon enough and then is when the trash talking can begin on that subject.

Now East Hickman & Hickman Co. aren't alone in this. Gordonsville & Smith Co. are just the same if you look that their stuff.

I wondered about that Big Country. Did all of the Sycamore posters graduate and move on to better things? The basketball bashing is pretty much year round with all the Cheatham County teams.

(this comin from creek wood) good luck to coach jones. not only a good coach, but a good guy!!!

Good luck to Coach Jones and his staff. I really believe this new program has a great chance to grow into a game winning machine. As a former player of both Coach Jones and Coach Hatley at CW, I know first hand just what kind of coaches they are. East fans have nothing to worry about, bc they will be winning games before you know it. Jones really knows how to build a program. When he came to Creek Wood in the fourth year the school had been open, he helped build a defensive that would take them to the 2nd round of 3a playoffs.{not to take away from the offense} LAMBUTH EAGLES!!!!!

Ezell didn't play Harpeth in baseball while you were there did they coach? Basketball?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Harpeth should be much improved this season if for no other reason than they don't have Goodpasture, CPA and DCA on their schedule. Time will tell. The middle school teams at Harpeth have been vastly improved the last 3 years including thumping Goodpasture 30-0 last year and Lewis County 29-6 in the first game this year. These sort of things are cyclical, but 3 or 4 good years at the middle school level should translate into better seasons for the high school team. That's the plan anyway. The Indians have played 3A playoff team Station Camp to a touchdown, 4-3 and beat 3A Montgomery Central outright last week.

How did this become a Harpeth bashing thread anyway? I think it's great that Hickman County has found themselves a rival. Who was it before?

I was talking about Football when it came to ezell and Harpeth. Sorry for the confusion.