East Hickman High School

Manoclth2

MJ, you are making several friends in the Centerville area I see.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST BGA. I KNOW YOU MUST BE PUMPED AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT THIS IS A POSITION THAT YOU'VE DEFINATELY SEEN BEFORE COACHING A YOUNG TEAM THAT'S GOING TO HAVE TO GROW UP BY DOING THINGS THE HARD WAY.

Wins & Losses are earned on the field. This is not earned by who can get on CoachT and talk a bunch of smack by hiding behind a keyboard. Manoclth & mountain mafia need to realize this in a hurry because last time I checked it isn't like Hickman Co. is a powerhouse. You can only throw the Region 5-4A excuse so far because it's obvious that HCHS wasn't winning too many games when they were in the old Region 5-3A either.

Why do all of the Hickman Co. fans get on here and constantly talk smack about East Hickman. WHEN THE WEEK FOR THIS GAME COMES THEN TALK ALL YOU WANT!!! Until then it doesn't even matter truth be told. All I have heard since HCHS dropped from 4A to 2A has been how they would be a playoff team. Spending all of your time worrying about a "new school" will not result in this I promise.

Right now Hickman Co. better be worrying about how to improve Friday night in the Huntingdon jamboree against Bruceton. After that the Bulldogs better worry about trying to beat Marshall Co. In the region weeks to come Hickman Co. better start to worry about beating teams like Fairview & Lewis Co. IF YOU BEAT A NEW SCHOOL IN IT'S FIRST YEAR OF VARSITY FOOTBALL AND BRAG ABOUT THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT THEN YOU MUST BE TERRIBLE!!! If Hickman Co. even beats teams like Harpeth or Richland, or even Loretto I MAY BE IMPRESSED. Maybe.............. A team that misses the playoffs in a region that quite frankly will not be very strong at all this season must be pretty bad. Hickman Co. better not fall under this category by spending all of their time worrying about a "new school".

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All it is , is jealously ( another centerville trait) , Matt Jones has something the worms in Centerville dont have, a new School, real coaches on his staff, and a team of Atheletes, and more coming, and guess what, he dont care who thier daddy is, he looks at the player, not what part of the county he came from , no favoritism on that team, sounds like mano %$#^ whatever he is trying to spell, got his feelings hurt. More than that will be hurt when the Eagle talons dig in deep......PAIN...... It is finally time....... You hate East kids now, wait a few years..... The good thing is you cannot belittle them anymore, in your little world . Stay in your little town and keep up the inbreeding.

I told my self that I would stay off the message boards unless it had to do with Antioch High School or baseball. But since I work at East Hickman High School as the baseball coach I had to respond to this one due to the comments made by some people on here who should not be speaking about rolling over anyone yet. Please remind me the last time Harpeth finshed anywhere but last or next to last in their region. If it is over 3 years then please do not speak. From what I remember the last two years you were at the bottom of region. In fact there was so much trash talk that you would beat Ezell both years, but that did not happen in either. I should know I was coaching at Ezell the last two seasons. I think the scores were 27-14 and 34-0. So until the game is over try not to stick your foot in your mouth just yet. GO EAST!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! We have been needing more bulletin board material in our field house. Your willingness to take the bait is impressive to say the least. The only thing better than you giving EAST kids more of a reason to get fired up is the thought of you buying a ticket to the EHHS / HCHS game FURTHER supporting EHHS football. If you can't make it to the game you can use that money to buy another "soap box"!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

Coach Jones, Coach Jones, Coach Jones..........STAY OFF THE BOARDS....CoachT will be the Death of you.....And if you are the type of Coach that uses CoachT stuff as bulletin board material, I bet you watch "One Tree Hill" , or another one of those teenage Soap Operas.... .....Coach you are killing me.....Does the Director of Schools read CoachT? You better think twice, I know his Technology Junkie does and yes he reports.....there have been a lot of good men brought down by a little bait, oh yeah to mention bait, brother, you have swallowed this one hook line and sinker!!!!!!!!

I think the school that does the best at the middle school and jr. pro levels will be the dominant team in Hickman Co. I don't see a huge difference in athletes between the two sides. Over the years i've seen good athletes from each end of the county. Its ebb and flow and if one team shows domination, that could result in players moving. Just a thought.

I'm not so sure about the Jr. pro level but I've seen the middle schools play and in the past 4 years Centerville beat East middle once in over time where East's best player got hurt at half. Every other time East has destroyed Centerville. I heard East is strong again in Middle school so if that determines anything then looks like things are on the up and up for East. Rumor has it that East Middle is working with the coaching staff at the high school running the same program. I dont' know the middle school coaches that well but sounds like they have a good thing going for the high school.

All it is , is jealously ( another centerville trait) , Matt Jones has something the worms in Centerville dont have, a new School, real coaches on his staff, and a team of Atheletes, and more coming, and guess what, he dont care who thier daddy is, he looks at the player, not what part of the county he came from , no favoritism on that team, sounds like mano %$#^ whatever he is trying to spell, got his feelings hurt. More than that will be hurt when the Eagle talons dig in deep......PAIN...... It is finally time....... You hate East kids now, wait a few years..... The good thing is you cannot belittle them anymore, in your little world . Stay in your little town and keep up the inbreeding.

And to think you are not even from HC....you have a friend that has a cousin that has a brother that has a sister that has a mom and a dad that have a son that go to EHHS....as far as being worms.....what would the folks in Dickson be considered....oh yeah talk about names, sorry mine is out of your intellectual capacity!!!!!

Welcome East Baseball Coach ! ! !............. I know nobody is thinking about Baseball , but you are walking into a very good situation. You have a good junior class ,awesome sophmore class, some very strong pitching, several travel ball players from nashville, and very supportive parents. Glad your here good luck, NOW back to football! Keep up the good work Coach Jones ! The kids love you , parents love you, your a great person,sorry Creekwood we have him now. This " manoclth " guy is nothing more than a product of Centerville. If you read his childish post's closley you can figure out who he is.

Welcome East Baseball Coach ! ! !............. I know nobody is thinking about Baseball , but you are walking into a very good situation. You have a good junior class ,awesome sophmore class, some very strong pitching, several travel ball players from nashville, and very supportive parents. Glad your here good luck, NOW back to football! Keep up the good work Coach Jones ! The kids love you , parents love you, your a great person,sorry Creekwood we have him now. This " manoclth " guy is nothing more than a product of Centerville. If you read his childish post's closley you can figure out who he is.

Good Post. If the kids love him, and the parents love him, then he's off to a great start. Good Luck to him and HIS team (except when they come to Collinwood, lol).

Doesn't "man of the cloth" mean priest or preacher? His posts arent very friendly for a man of the cloth.

MJ, you are making several friends in the Centerville area I see.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST BGA. I KNOW YOU MUST BE PUMPED AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT THIS IS A POSITION THAT YOU'VE DEFINATELY SEEN BEFORE COACHING A YOUNG TEAM THAT'S GOING TO HAVE TO GROW UP BY DOING THINGS THE HARD WAY.

Wins & Losses are earned on the field. This is not earned by who can get on CoachT and talk a bunch of smack by hiding behind a keyboard. Manoclth & mountain mafia need to realize this in a hurry because last time I checked it isn't like Hickman Co. is a powerhouse. You can only throw the Region 5-4A excuse so far because it's obvious that HCHS wasn't winning too many games when they were in the old Region 5-3A either.

Why do all of the Hickman Co. fans get on here and constantly talk smack about East Hickman. WHEN THE WEEK FOR THIS GAME COMES THEN TALK ALL YOU WANT!!! Until then it doesn't even matter truth be told. All I have heard since HCHS dropped from 4A to 2A has been how they would be a playoff team. Spending all of your time worrying about a "new school" will not result in this I promise.

Right now Hickman Co. better be worrying about how to improve Friday night in the Huntingdon jamboree against Bruceton. After that the Bulldogs better worry about trying to beat Marshall Co. In the region weeks to come Hickman Co. better start to worry about beating teams like Fairview & Lewis Co. IF YOU BEAT A NEW SCHOOL IN IT'S FIRST YEAR OF VARSITY FOOTBALL AND BRAG ABOUT THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT THEN YOU MUST BE TERRIBLE!!! If Hickman Co. even beats teams like Harpeth or Richland, or even Loretto I MAY BE IMPRESSED. Maybe.............. A team that misses the playoffs in a region that quite frankly will not be very strong at all this season must be pretty bad. Hickman Co. better not fall under this category by spending all of their time worrying about a "new school".

Wow, I love your posts normally but it appears some feathers have been ruffled. Do you really think HC isn't focused on Marshall Co? You should probably be saying those things about your buddy from east.

Good Luck to EHHS baseball, I sincerly want the best for those kids!!!