East Hickman High School

Manoclth2

Good Luck Friday night against BGA!

"Centerville" sure is talking a lot of smack for coming off a 3-7 season!

hickman co isnt talking smack about anybody, yall get on here and run your mouths about things you know nothing about. We go on our practice field everyday in this heat and do our best to win games and have pride in our school . If the best thing you have to do in your spare time is to whine,maybe u should take in consideration that we are football players who want to take it out on the field and do our best to win games because we have heart not big mouths>

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your GOOD LUCK to us too coach! We the H.C.H.S. BULLDOG BASEBALL TEAM will still play hard baseball with or without you. Thanks for the GOODBYE also.

Of course good luck to you guys.. They had just ripped me for not being fair to east kids last year on here and I was just wishing them good luck. I hope the best for you guys and will miss you guys so much.

As far as the good bye there wasnt much I could do I could have called a team meeting but, everyone would not have been there it kind of happened quick.. I hate not telling guys bye.. however I know that I will be around alot watching games and supporting you. You especially mean alot to me.

I know you will play hard, I will be following you closely in football and baseball!!!!

Answer the question. Or does it hurt your feelings? I'm asking a simple question. And I do know!

I will answer the question in the 50's-70's-80 they were really good, as Carlton Flatt (if you even know who that is)who the best team he played in the 80's was he will tell you the 81 hickman county team. then in the 90s they went through coaches every 3 years or so and had no stability that is not the kids fault.. in 2000 they moved to 4A and that killed them. They are back down classifications and should be good this year.People have to remember these are just kids on here they do not control the past all they control is the work they put in this year. I REALLY hopes this answers your question!!!!

I believe it's been exactly 1 DECADE because their last winning season came in '97 according to a reliable source. Is that the correct answer since you know it?????

97 6-5 and then 98 went 5-5 I do believe.

I KNEW IT!!!!!

In '99 I know they lost out on the playoffs by losing the finale to Montgomery Central.

In '00 I know that they lost out on the playoffs by losing to Sycamore (then juniors & sophomores).

In 2001 Hickman Co. moved up to Class 4A and since then it's all been straight downhill.

HOPEFULLY THE MOVE TO 2A WORKS OUT & BEST OF LUCK NEXT WEEK AGAINST MARSHALL COUNTY!!!!

Carlton Flatt? The cheater that is holier than thou that played football at APSU, coached and stabbed other coaches in the back while AD at BA, and is now at Eagleville??? Is that who you are talking about???

I know it was in the mid 90's. At least a decade ago.

I agree they should compete better this year, especially since competing in 2A with 4A numbers in the JR and SR classes. That makes a HUGE difference. I'd guess that after this year, Hickman County will be back to the sub average team we all have gotten used to...especially 2 years from now when the EHHS split is REALLY felt.