Kingston vs Webb vs Wartburg vs Gibbs

Volz4ever

A wartburg player told me they played better against webb, but still gave up a couple scores. They shut gibbs out with JV playin alot. He told me they didn't score the whole time? I'm hoping that maybe gave them an incentive to work harded, but We will see. He did say though, the kids had a great time out there and absolutly loved it.

webb was by far the best team with kingston a little ahead of gibbs in my mind. wartburg gave great effort but seemed just a little out manned.

Well, it's good to hear that the dogs gave great effort. I hope they have good enthusiasm going into this year. I'm sure they'll still be somewhat young but it sounds like some positives came out of the scrimmage, so that's good. Also, you have to think of the caliber of competition they had. Kingston and Webb are both very good ball clubs, and Gibbs is no slouch either, so...... Now I just wish it would cool off!!!! These kids will be starting their seasons in Mohave Desert/ South American jungle conditions. This weather kinda reminds me of my days in Desert Storm-the heat just NEVER let up! BTW good luck to all teams, especially Morgan County teams.