Knox West scrimmage result

Ripper

How did West do in their scrimmage friday night?? Any info?

Ripper

Ripper.

I can only give you 2nd hand info that came to me from a West parent's perspective, as I was not there so.... FWIW. Said Ryan threw it well, and on target, but West was only able to complete some mid range passes, and just 1 deep ball. Apparently they attempted more, but deep coverage, or pass rush was pretty good. Not able to run the ball. Said they were able to do some things out of the spread, but it wore off quickly, and when they did have the ball inside the twenty, they did not have the hogs to root out Catholic's DL/LB's regularly. Was told that LB's played well, and DBs' came up and made some good hits, but that Catholic's OL was pretty dominant. Said score was 6-2, and did not know breakdown of ones vs. ones, etc.

ruse?

The score ended up 4-2, KC. Catholic had a 70-yard TD run called back for holding. Should have been 5-2. Jake Ryan was wearing a white jersey so no one could hit him but they still ran the option and qb sneaks during short yardage. HA! If West had some linemen to rotate in, that would have helped them alot. They just got worn down.

The score ended up 4-2, KC. Catholic had a 70-yard TD run called back for holding. Should have been 5-2. Jake Ryan was wearing a white jersey so no one could hit him but they still ran the option and qb sneaks during short yardage. HA! If West had some linemen to rotate in, that would have helped them alot. They just got worn down.

What? Ryan wearing a "no cantact" jersey at this stage in the preseason? How does that help West get ready for Central, Halls, and Maryville? Are you sure HappyHour22? It's just not like that staff do something like that. Was he hurt going into the scrimmage, or did both staffs have some QB injury issues/concerns, ie. was Catholic's QB, Lindsey wearing one as well? Thanks.

ruse?

What? Ryan wearing a "no cantact" jersey at this stage in the preseason? How does that help West get ready for Central, Halls, and Maryville? Are you sure HappyHour22? It's just not like that staff do something like that. Was he hurt going into the scrimmage, or did both staffs have some QB injury issues/concerns, ie. was Catholic's QB, Lindsey wearing one as well? Thanks.

ruse?

ruse?,

It was quite Hilarious to me. And no, Eric Lindsey was playing full contact football. Ryan seemed fine to me, he threw the ball well and moved well on the option. They still fumbled the pitch on the option a couple of times and he couldn't even get hit! But maybe he was nursing an injury, I am not 100% sure on the situation.